MachII with CF11and Coldsrping 1.2

spills

Jun 1, 2015, 10:15:49 PM6/1/15
to mach-ii-for...@googlegroups.com
We are in the process of updating to CF11 from Cf9.02 and have been unable to get MachII to run successfully. Has anyone got MachII and Coldspring 1.2 running on CF11? Unfortunately, not really any useful dumps to share other than a endless GC that bring the application down? I have tried a simple stripped down version of MachII skeleton on latest version trunk 1.9.1 I think I don't get any errors just a blank page.

Thanks

Kurt Wiersma

Jun 1, 2015, 10:16:47 PM6/1/15
to mach-ii-for...@googlegroups.com
Can you try with debugging turned off?

--Kurt

On Sun, May 31, 2015 at 7:55 PM, spills <spills...@gmail.com> wrote:
We are in the process of updating to CF11 from Cf9.02 and have been unable to get MachII to run successfully. Has anyone got MachII and Coldspring 1.2 running on CF11? Unfortunately, not really any useful dumps to share other than a endless GC that bring the application down? I have tried a simple stripped down version of MachII skeleton on latest version trunk 1.9.1 I think I don't get any errors just a blank page.

Thanks

spills

Jun 7, 2015, 4:57:47 PM6/7/15
to mach-ii-for...@googlegroups.com
Sooo, turns out that CF11 didn't originally install correctly. We ended up reinstalling the multi-server version and getting the main instance updated with our db drivers and current Adobe updates and moved to all SSD and all is well at the moment other than some language updates here and there. Thanks for the help.