For Vic Nicholas.

Igor Malinovski

Mar 24, 2007, 10:25:53 AM3/24/07
to Macedonia Discussion Group
Sir, I am a poor Bulgarian from Skopje and I suffer from incurable
schizophrenia which ravages my life.I need a certain quantity of
Olanzapine to survive.Unfortunately, Olanzapine is neither available
in local pharmacies neither I have money to purchase it from abroad.

Can you do a favor to me by purchasing a bottle of this drug every
month for only about 15 AUD + expenses and sending it to my address
which is "Kuzman Josifofski - Pitu, 19/4/11", Skopje, Macedonia?I
would be very grateful.Thank you.

Yours in Christ,
Igor Malinovski

Шпиун

Mar 24, 2007, 11:09:50 AM3/24/07
to Macedonia Discussion Group
Igorche, let's stop with the BS, please. This is not funny.

On Mar 24, 10:25 am, "Igor Malinovski" <vasil.gligo...@gmail.com>

Igor Malinovski

Mar 24, 2007, 11:21:49 AM3/24/07
to Macedonia Discussion Group
Who said anything about "being funny"?I am a real-life schizophrenic
who asks somebody to help him out on the medications issue.I
hallucinate without Olanzapine,I suffer,haven't you failed to notice
that the quality of my work declined over the years, together with my
health?I think that the courtesy of Vic Nicholas is the right
answer.....

Шпиун

Mar 24, 2007, 12:04:03 PM3/24/07
to Macedonia Discussion Group
Perhaps the schizophrenia is real, who knows. I am just aftraid that
if you take too much of the medication, it will fix it and you will
revert to your more stable Serbian state. And we would like to have
at least 1/2 more Bulgarians out there. So for the sake of
Bugarshtina, please do not cure yourself Igor!

Tchavdar

Mar 25, 2007, 6:50:53 PM3/25/07
to Macedonia Discussion Group
ZagrIJJebacki pozdrav Igoru:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBDZUAXehzk

Never give up fighting for the Dinaric cause!:)))

On Mar 24, 6:21 pm, "Igor Malinovski" <vasil.gligo...@gmail.com>