Sleeveless skin suits

Jodi Grant

Dec 1, 2011, 8:50:03 PM12/1/11
to MABRA
Does anyne know if sleeveless skinsuits are legal to wear in MABRA time trial races? Other USA Cycling races or events?

Sent from my iPad please excuse typos

Roger Raber

Dec 1, 2011, 8:55:31 PM12/1/11
to jgr...@afterschoolalliance.org, MABRA
Good question! Been wondering the same thing!

Roger

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 1, 2011, at 8:50 PM, "Jodi Grant" <jgr...@afterschoolalliance.org> wrote:

> Does anyne know if sleeveless skinsuits are legal to wear in MABRA time trial races? Other USA Cycling races or events?
>
> Sent from my iPad please excuse typos

mimi newcastle

Dec 1, 2011, 9:00:32 PM12/1/11
to vnov...@gmail.com, jgr...@afterschoolalliance.org, MABRA
Sleeveless is now legal at any USACycling Time Trial (just became legal this year), be it a skinsuit or a jersey.

Mimi Newcastle
MABRA Permit Coordinator
USAC Official (Road A), USAC Coach (Level 2)
301.758.8592 cell & text
It's your sport, know the rules.

Dec 1, 2011, 9:00:45 PM12/1/11
to vnov...@gmail.com, jgr...@afterschoolalliance.org, MABRA
http://www.usacycling.org/forms/USAC_rulebook.pdf

Rule 1N5
Sleeveless jerseys may now be worn in individual TT events in domestic races.

--
Chris Mayhew
www.jbvcoaching.com

ACCC CD

Dec 2, 2011, 6:23:09 AM12/2/11
to MABRA-USCF
But ONLY in individual TT's! Hopefully this will encourage more tri's
to come out, and then once they're hooked put some sleeves om 'em!
KevinL

On Dec 1, 9:00 pm, mimi newcastle <m_a_newcas...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Sleeveless is now legal at any USACycling Time Trial (just became legal this year), be it a skinsuit or a jersey.
>

> Mimi Newcastle
> MABRA Permit Coordinator

> USAC Official (Road A), USAC Coach (Level 2)301.758.8592cell & text

> It's your sport, know the rules.
>
> ________________________________

HEF

Dec 2, 2011, 11:15:53 AM12/2/11
to mabra...@googlegroups.com
Please ensure you wear arm warmers with it so we can all giggle at you...

Larry Byvik

Dec 2, 2011, 11:17:37 AM12/2/11
to j.mike...@gmail.com, mabra...@googlegroups.com
And knee high compression socks

dont forget the bento box.. so needed for 40k efforts

For general MABRA information, go to http://www.mabra.org

--
LRB
Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish!

Jason Mulveny

Dec 2, 2011, 12:32:49 PM12/2/11
to lby...@gmail.com, j.mike...@gmail.com, mabra...@googlegroups.com
Don't bust too much on the bento box-- they actually can have an aero benefit. Oops, secret is out

43 Prospect Productions

Kemal Tuncer

Dec 2, 2011, 12:35:27 PM12/2/11
to jamu...@gmail.com, lby...@gmail.com, j.mike...@gmail.com, mabra...@googlegroups.com
In completely unrelated news, the UCI has just outlawed bento boxes. Quotes UCI President Pat McQuaid, "If Merckx didn't use it, we won't either!"

KmK
Pick 3
Spend 50
Save your local economy