Change in regular meetup schedule

1 view

John Salvatier

Jul 1, 2011, 7:48:14 PM7/1/11
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

In an effort to do more experimentation, I am reducing the frequency of regular meetups (CONTROL GROUP) from weekly to biweekly. However, I think we will be doing more ad-hoc meetups (like Guy's gauntlet, study groups, rejection therapy etc.) (EXPERIMENTAL GROUP).

I'm going to host biweekly meetups at Robin's house, the 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month:

What:   regular LW meetup
Date:    2nd and 4th Sundays of each month
Time:   4pm
Where: 414 50th St NE, Seattle, WA

This means there will be no Sunday meetup at Robin's house thus Sunday, but Guy's Saturday gauntlet and Morgan's Sunday brunch is are still on to the best of my knowledge.

John

Morgan Redfield

Jul 1, 2011, 8:16:45 PM7/1/11
to lw-se...@googlegroups.com
Keep in mind that my Sunday brunch isn't exclusively a less wrong
thing, it's just an interesting thing you might want to do. There will
be many other people there as well.

Morgan