Retail Logistics KPI???

I m a getting there...

Oct 19, 2007, 12:31:00 PM10/19/07
to Logistics & Supply Chain Discussion
Hi all,

I think this is an excellent website/forum for professionals alike to
really improve the Logistics & supply Chain industry, espcially here
in Asia.

I'm Leonard by the way, and just started out in the Logistics Industry
(approximately 3 years)... thus my nickname....

Anyway, I'm currently in the retail industry, Logistics unit and was
hoping are there any KPIs that we could use??? Anyone???

Thanks a lot in advance...

P.S. will post some findings here and there for discussion in the near
future...

Cheers,
Leo

Logistics Conduit

Oct 19, 2007, 7:03:15 PM10/19/07
to Logistics & Supply Chain Discussion
Leo,
Welcome to the group and thanks for telling us a little about
yourself. It is an interesting topic and I am sure our forum members
will be more than willing to share their thoughts.
ED

On Oct 20, 12:31 am, "I m a getting there..." <leo_q...@yahoo.com.sg>

Raymon

Oct 20, 2007, 6:39:30 AM10/20/07
to Logistics & Supply Chain Discussion
Leo,
Welcome!
There are numerous that we can measure and implement KPI's for such as
inbound cycle times, warehouse KPI's and perhaps as if not more
important in the retail industry delivery and stock replenishment and
point of consumption. There is of course that all favourite topic of
even measuring returns and the focus here would how accurate our
demand forecasting is etc. etc.
I am sure there are many forumers who would be more than happy to
share insights on this interesting question.
Raymon

Stephanie McKern

Oct 21, 2007, 11:06:16 PM10/21/07
to ls...@googlegroups.com
There is a Canadian paper on this, available at:
http://strategis.gc.ca/epic/site/dsib-logi.nsf/vwapj/Retail%20and%20Logistics%20KPI%20ENL.pdf/$file/Retail%20and%20Logistics%20KPI%20ENL.pdf

Regards,
Stephanie McKern

http://www.aust-logistics.com/
This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains information that may be confidential and/or copyright.  If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email and immediately delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this email by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. No representation is made that this email or any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the recipient.