Disco 3

Michael Eagar

Aug 10, 2020, 2:45:57 AM8/10/20
to LROC Techtorque Discussion Forum
My passenger door won't open from inside or outside, or with the keyfob, or with the key itself! Any ideas on how to release it?

Allan de Souza

Aug 10, 2020, 5:30:55 AM8/10/20
to lroc-te...@googlegroups.com
Hi

You didn't give much detail so I will just start at the beginning. Does the unlock inside still feel connected? If so pull the internal door handle slightly and operate the unlock. If it's adjustment it may open.

Next you are going to have to get the door card off. You may need to sacrifice the clip on the bottom next to the seat. Just chisel it off with a screw driver. Remove 3 screws. 2 in the handle and 1 behind the door handle. If manual windows release the clip.  The whole panel must come out vertically.

Cental locking has probably fallen off so just operate it and open the door. Clip is probably in the bottom of the door. You should be able to clip it back.

Hope this helps

Regards
Allan