Upgrading to Rails 3

gezope

Mar 10, 2011, 2:17:17 PM3/10/11
to Lovd by Less
Hi all,

I just started to upgrade LovdByLess to Rails 3. Do you know anyone
who's working on the same? Please contact me if you do. If you have a
live site which you upgraded partially already I'm interested in
experiences too.

Today I checked all all requirements and installed all gems (the right
Ruby, Rails, Gems with RVM), it took a while. I'll post here if I have
huge struggle with something and need a second hand.

Untill now everything works fine, except Sphinks and mailer settings.
I'm running it with Sqlite and now Flickr is commented out.

Best wishes,
Zoli

Adam Davies

May 16, 2011, 8:41:29 PM5/16/11
to lovdb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Zoli,
I'm just about to start a project using lovdbyless, and would love to work with Rails3...

Do you have a repo/branch on github I can work off?  I can help out with any Rails3-ish issues...

Cheers,
Adam

Steven Bristol

May 18, 2011, 9:42:23 AM5/18/11
to lovdb...@googlegroups.com

I know someone is working on 3, but I'm not sure who. I just made a 3
branch. Feel free to fork it and I'll take commits when you're ready.

https://github.com/stevenbristol/lovd-by-less/branches/rails_3

cheers,
steve