ATTN! July Meetup Details, please RSVP

Andrew Cholakian

Jul 11, 2010, 11:42:05 AM7/11/10
to Los Angeles HNers (Hacker News)
Hi all, I'm pleased to announce the details of our July meetup. If you
plan on attending it would be helpful to us if you'd RSVP here.

When: Saturday, July 17 @ 3:00 PM

Where: Null Space Labs ( http://032.la/ ) (Thanks for the space guys!)
3rd Floor, 1015 S Main St, Los Angeles CA, 90015

Parking:
Bring Cash / Change to park. There is a parking lot just outside,
which does charge (not sure about the rate). There are meters in the
area as well. Carpooling might be a good idea, feel free to post to
this thread if you're looking for a ride / willing to provide one.

How you can help:

Presentations:
We still have an open slot for one more presentation. If you're
interested post to this thread or email me at and...@andrewvc.com

Food:
I'll be bringing drinks, but we could use some food. If you sponsor
food for the event we'll be sure to give you / your company a big
shoutout, and a chance to pitch to the group during the introductions.

Thomas Hartman

Jul 11, 2010, 12:39:29 PM7/11/10
to los-angeles-hn...@googlegroups.com
I plan to go.

--
Need somewhere to put your code? http://patch-tag.com
Want to build a webapp? http://happstack.com

Message has been deleted

Anthony Castillo

Jul 11, 2010, 8:33:47 PM7/11/10
to los-angeles-hn...@googlegroups.com
DItto on the bbq. Looking forward to the August meetup.

On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 9:48 AM, Jamie Fishback <jamief...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm having a BBQ that day wont be able to make it

Jamie Fishback
- Sent from my droid

John Gunderman

Jul 12, 2010, 12:14:26 AM7/12/10
to los-angeles-hn...@googlegroups.com
I'm planning on being there.

John

jtempleton

Jul 12, 2010, 12:53:46 AM7/12/10
to Los Angeles HNers (Hacker News)
I plan on being there. Thanks for putting this together!

On Jul 11, 9:14 pm, John Gunderman <johngunder...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm planning on being there.
>
> John
>
> On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 5:33 PM, Anthony Castillo <alantho...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > DItto on the bbq. Looking forward to the August meetup.
>
> > On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 9:48 AM, Jamie Fishback <jamiefishb...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> >> I'm having a BBQ that day wont be able to make it
>
> >> Jamie Fishback
> >> - Sent from my droid

Romy

Jul 12, 2010, 2:34:27 AM7/12/10
to Los Angeles HNers (Hacker News)
I plan on coming.

Ian Sefferman

Jul 12, 2010, 11:27:19 AM7/12/10
to los-angeles-hn...@googlegroups.com
I should be there. Looking forward to it!

Ian

Ian Sefferman | (406) IAN-1337
http://www.iseff.com | http://twitter.com/iseff

Anshul

Jul 13, 2010, 2:19:31 AM7/13/10
to Los Angeles HNers (Hacker News)
I'm planning on attending as well. Looking forward to it.

On Jul 11, 8:42 am, Andrew Cholakian <andre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all, I'm pleased to announce the details of our July meetup. If you
> plan on attending it would be helpful to us if you'd RSVP here.
>
> When: Saturday, July 17  @ 3:00 PM
>
> Where: Null Space Labs (http://032.la/) (Thanks for the space guys!)

Matt Rosenzweig

Jul 13, 2010, 12:56:38 PM7/13/10
to Los Angeles HNers (Hacker News)
I plan on attending and can provide some light finger food like a
veggie tray and cheese/crackers. Let me know if anyone has any
specific requests. Also, a rough headcount would be helpful when
deciding how much to bring.

On Jul 11, 8:42 am, Andrew Cholakian <andre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all, I'm pleased to announce the details of our July meetup. If you
> plan on attending it would be helpful to us if you'd RSVP here.
>
> When: Saturday, July 17  @ 3:00 PM
>
> Where: Null Space Labs (http://032.la/) (Thanks for the space guys!)

Paulo Tioseco

Jul 13, 2010, 11:58:02 PM7/13/10
to los-angeles-hn...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there.

Andrew Cholakian

Jul 13, 2010, 11:59:58 PM7/13/10
to los-angeles-hn...@googlegroups.com
Matt, a headcount's hard to come by. I'm going to post this to HN tomorrow, let's see how many RSVPs we get. Of course, last time we got more attendees than RSVPs... so it's hard to say still.
--
Andrew Cholakian
http://www.andrewvc.com

marlow79

Jul 14, 2010, 2:37:10 AM7/14/10
to Los Angeles HNers (Hacker News)
I'm going.

I'll bring some snacks as well if we need more

Roshan Revankar

Jul 14, 2010, 10:36:45 AM7/14/10
to los-angeles-hn...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there as well.

jmaxwell

Jul 14, 2010, 12:52:08 PM7/14/10
to Los Angeles HNers (Hacker News)
I will be attending as well, and am looking forward to it!

On Jul 11, 8:42 am, Andrew Cholakian <andre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all, I'm pleased to announce the details of our July meetup. If you
> plan on attending it would be helpful to us if you'd RSVP here.
>
> When: Saturday, July 17  @ 3:00 PM
>
> Where: Null Space Labs (http://032.la/) (Thanks for the space guys!)

mattew

Jul 14, 2010, 1:01:38 PM7/14/10
to Los Angeles HNers (Hacker News)
I can't make it, but might be able to make the next one.

On Jul 11, 9:42 am, Andrew Cholakian <andre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all, I'm pleased to announce the details of our July meetup. If you
> plan on attending it would be helpful to us if you'd RSVP here.
>
> When: Saturday, July 17  @ 3:00 PM
>
> Where: Null Space Labs (http://032.la/) (Thanks for the space guys!)

Mirkules

Jul 14, 2010, 2:05:49 PM7/14/10
to Los Angeles HNers (Hacker News)
A maybe for me.

khymera

Jul 14, 2010, 3:10:52 PM7/14/10
to Los Angeles HNers (Hacker News)
Will be there for sure, I tried to make it last time but did not get
off work on time. Looking forward to meeting everyone and learning
some new things.

On Jul 11, 8:42 am, Andrew Cholakian <andre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all, I'm pleased to announce the details of our July meetup. If you
> plan on attending it would be helpful to us if you'd RSVP here.
>
> When: Saturday, July 17  @ 3:00 PM
>
> Where: Null Space Labs (http://032.la/) (Thanks for the space guys!)

Jim Gilliam

Jul 14, 2010, 3:18:13 PM7/14/10
to los-angeles-hn...@googlegroups.com
I just found out about the group on HN, will be there.

Jim Gilliam

Andrew Cholakian

Jul 14, 2010, 10:34:03 PM7/14/10
to Los Angeles HNers (Hacker News)
Matt,

I'm going to guess about 20 people, based on the last meetup's turnout
(we got more attendees than RSVPs). It looks like Steve volunteered to
cater the event, but I'm sure more food would be welcome.

-- Andrew

Sevag Simonian

Jul 14, 2010, 10:34:45 PM7/14/10
to los-angeles-hn...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there too!

Sent from my iPhone

Trent Strong

Jul 15, 2010, 12:42:38 AM7/15/10
to Los Angeles HNers (Hacker News)
Also just found out about this on HN, I'll be there! Anyone else
cycling in from Echo Park/Silverlake area?

On Jul 11, 8:42 am, Andrew Cholakian <andre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all, I'm pleased to announce the details of our July meetup. If you
> plan on attending it would be helpful to us if you'd RSVP here.
>
> When: Saturday, July 17  @ 3:00 PM
>
> Where: Null Space Labs (http://032.la/) (Thanks for the space guys!)

Andrew Cholakian

Jul 15, 2010, 10:59:51 AM7/15/10
to Los Angeles HNers (Hacker News)
To clarify, it looks like while there is parking in the area, I was
wrong about their being a dedicated null space one we'll be able to
use.

On Jul 11, 8:42 am, Andrew Cholakian <andre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all, I'm pleased to announce the details of our July meetup. If you
> plan on attending it would be helpful to us if you'd RSVP here.
>
> When: Saturday, July 17  @ 3:00 PM
>
> Where: Null Space Labs (http://032.la/) (Thanks for the space guys!)

Matt Rosenzweig

Jul 15, 2010, 6:16:05 PM7/15/10
to Los Angeles HNers (Hacker News)
Sounds good, I'll bring some snack items - let me know if there's
anything else!

Mirko Kiric

Jul 15, 2010, 10:19:56 PM7/15/10
to los-angeles-hn...@googlegroups.com
Change my answer from maybe to attending :)  See you all there!

Brian Luft

Jul 16, 2010, 11:52:14 AM7/16/10
to los-angeles-hn...@googlegroups.com
I'm a maybe - anyone have any tips about locking up a bike or if the meeting space can accomodate one inside?

Yan Aung

Jul 16, 2010, 12:40:53 PM7/16/10
to los-angeles-hn...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,
I'm attending as well.  I'm really excited as this is going to be my first meeting.  See you guys.

Jul 16, 2010, 1:04:14 PM7/16/10
On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 8:52 AM, Brian Luft <luft...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm a maybe - anyone have any tips about locking up a bike or if the meeting
> space can accomodate one inside?

You can just bring the bike up with you. Shouldnt be a problem.

Ralf Pieper

Jul 16, 2010, 9:56:37 PM7/16/10
to los-angeles-hn...@googlegroups.com
Anyone want to carpool from El Segundo?

John Gunderman

Jul 16, 2010, 10:12:58 PM7/16/10
to los-angeles-hn...@googlegroups.com
I'm in el segundo. What time would you be leaving?

John

sandy

Jul 16, 2010, 10:29:51 PM7/16/10
to Los Angeles HNers (Hacker News)