when should it flower ?

><

Apr 7, 2009, 5:31:32 AM4/7/09
to LOPHOPHORA
I got a four year lopho and I just replanted in a biger pot. i also
attached some pics but I cant see them. Does anybody know when it
should start flowering? Any tips would be very helpfull. Thanks in
advance

lophoph...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2009, 9:11:02 AM4/7/09
to LOPHOPHORA
It depends a lot on the growing conditions, but a Lophophora is
capable of flowering after four years from seed - see
http://lophophora.blogspot.com/2008/08/coldhouse-grown-lophophora-williamsii.html
for photos.

In my experience, the tufts of trichomes ("hairs") usually start to
grow more prominent when the plant is coming of age - if you look
carefully at the pictures in the above link you'll see that the
plants' growing center is very woolly.

Could you try sending the pictures again attached to an email to
lopho...@googlegroups.com - what size is your plant?

Lophophora Blog

Apr 14, 2009, 2:30:39 PM4/14/09
to LOPHOPHORA
Based on the link you sent - http://img12.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dscn0008vzj.jpg - I would say your plant will flower anytime soon.

Eugene Vasin

Apr 14, 2009, 2:47:44 PM4/14/09
to lopho...@googlegroups.com

Here are mine J:

Eugene

Image005.jpg
Image023.jpg
IMG_0148.jpg

Lophophora Blog

Apr 14, 2009, 3:04:07 PM4/14/09
to lopho...@googlegroups.com
Nice plants!

Eugene Vasin

Apr 14, 2009, 3:17:14 PM4/14/09
to lopho...@googlegroups.com

Indeed. Thank you. I love them too.

><

Apr 16, 2009, 3:10:23 AM4/16/09
to LOPHOPHORA
That is a nice pot my friend. Thanks in advance for your tips.