My iFlash for Mac crashes...!

Lisa

Feb 28, 2012, 9:45:57 PM2/28/12
to Loopware: iFlash
Hi,

iFlash for Mac always crashes and quits when I edit the contents of my
flashcard decks through inspector windows...at the time moving a
cursor by tab key into the next column.

Can you please help me?

iFlash for Mac: version 2.8.2

My Mac:
MacBook Pro (early 2011)
Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3
Processor 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory 8 GB

afischer15

Mar 24, 2012, 11:00:04 AM3/24/12
to loopwar...@googlegroups.com
Try a reinstalation first, and if that doesn't work, try contacting David, the developer.

Paul

May 20, 2013, 1:34:59 PM5/20/13
to loopwar...@googlegroups.com
iFlash crashes all the time. Most frustrating is the fact I can't resize the window without it crashing. So I'm stuck with a tiny window. I tried reinstalling (deleted preferences too) but it doesn't help. In fact, the app is not compatible with Mountain Lion gatekeeper.

Tried contacting the developer without success.

Paul

May 20, 2013, 1:35:46 PM5/20/13
to loopwar...@googlegroups.com
Subscribing.

Daniel Nalesnik

Jun 11, 2013, 1:35:04 PM6/11/13
to loopwar...@googlegroups.com
I have the exact same problem. This started happening only with the latest version of OSX.

vani...@xs4all.nl

Jun 28, 2013, 11:20:00 AM6/28/13
to loopwar...@googlegroups.com
I have exactly the same problem under X.8.4.Ten days ago I wrote to the developer: no answer. Two days ago, another try: again no answer. This is very annoying. But at least now I know that the problem is in iFlash itself, and not somewhere on my HD.

Paul Reid

Jul 7, 2013, 1:40:53 PM7/7/13
to loopwar...@googlegroups.com
I am moving to Anki as soon as I can work out an effective import process from iFlash.

--

---