I dump orkut.com scrapbook.

LCC

Aug 17, 2007, 2:51:44 PM8/17/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
Disclaimer - **I am an exceptional con artist. You should verify from
others anything I say **
**NO GUARANTEE **NO WARRANTY **NO LIABILITY **DON'T HASSLE ME**

I am on STRIKE until I get PAID for the WORK which I have already
DONE.

The text below is taken from orkut.com "Lonnie Clay" scrapbook and is
reproduced here for anyone who was unaware of that outlet.

----------------------------------

Visit my Google Group "Lonnie Courtney Clay" and YouTube channel
ClayLC2
Most recently I posted items of general interest :
1) Algorithms for cryptography and data compression
2) Suggestions for solving the systematic hacking by Microsoft
adherents
3) Story of how I was hacked on Vista and XP machines.
4) Movies which I recall back into the 60s
5) Youtube music selections which are best examined using my channel
6) Generally offensive weirdness back to Apr 17 when I started as LCC
- cla...@comcast.net - do a search on "Lonnie Courtney Clay" and sort
by date.
7) Also see posts as lcc...@aol.com on rec.arts.sf.written for
recommended science fiction...
8) Also see posts as tc5...@aol.com in 1997 in misc.invest.marketplace

----------------------------------
For recommended sf list from 1986 see :

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.sf.written/browse_thread/thread/61a01cd728b3496b/b1107dcb49e29126?lnk=st&q=%22lonnie+courtney+clay%22&rnum=210#b1107dcb49e29126

----------------------------------
For post on cryptography and data compression see :

http://groups.google.com/group/lonnie-courtney-clay/browse_thread/thread/caf78830702e2fb5

----------------------------------
In 1986 I published "Freedom Computing Publications" Hotdisk 1 & 2 for
Commodore Amiga owners who had the Scribble! word processor. I sent
out disks to 200 destinations and printed copies to over a dozen. Over
the years up to 1992 I sent out individual copies to various people,
including Fred Fish. Within a few days of my first post this year on
Apr 17, Fred Fish was reported dead. I have to wonder if that was a
coincidence. Actually I have to wonder about other reported deaths
too, but the others were quite old. I renew my offer here that anyone
who has a copy of FCP Hotdisk 1 or 2 can publish it in any media,
provided the text is unaltered from the original disks.
In the Hotdisks I published book lists, scientific and political
commentary, and offhand comments on a variety of topics. For example I
singled out the actors Clint Eastwood and Charles Bronson as examples
of what I liked to see actors doing. I singled out Mikhail Gorbachov
as not being the man to kill in the Soviet Union....

----------------------------------
I have been composing acronyms since early childhood. Every text
string can be converted into many acronyms which make sense. Short
text strings have tens of thousands of translations, while long text
strings and sentences composed of several words may have just a few
that make sense. Here are a select few to make you break sweat, with
the note that they are NOT exclusive decodings...
IBM - I'll Become Master, Invoking Beast Machines
MICROSOFT - Masters' Invocation Computers, Reaching Out Systems,
Overlords Fighting Truth
INTEL - I'll Never Tell EVERY Lie
AMIGA - All Machines Invoking God Almighty
DATAPOINT - Deity's Alliance Talking, All Peoples Of Interest
Networking Trunklines
YEE HAH as Major Kong says....

----------------------------------
I wear a Bartlett High School class of 1974 ring inscribed :
"Diligence Integrity Citizenship". Just for fun, here are acronyms to
match :
BHS - Bamboozling Hackers Stupifying
DILIGENCE - Deity's Incorrigible Liars Invoking God's Existential
Network, Conning Everyone
INTEGRITY - I'll Now Tell Everyone - God's Really Inviting To You
CITIZENSHIP - Conman (Irritatingly) Tells Interesting, Zany,
Engrossing, Nebulous Stories, Having Investigated People

----------------------------------
The ring has a black panther on guard atop a rock on one side. On the
other side is a shield with scrolls giving the mottos of the previous
post. A major feature is a shield representing combat, resting atop a
book of knowledge, surmounted by the eternal flame of truth lighting
the way for all. Within the shield are the harp of the muses, the
winged boots of Mercury - messenger of the Gods, and the lamp of
scholarship.
The ring top has a large ruby with an inset letter "B" in gold for
"Bull-$hitter". Surrounding the ruby is "Nicholas Blackwell -
Bartlett" which I am reluctant to decode....
I no longer need the ring, so taking it away will do no good. A word
of advice to all ring designers - take care when you install features,
because they may have unintended consequences....

----------------------------------
Although I was never in a military unit entitled to wear a black
panther on a rock (on my ring), I do have a token from my time at
SACHQ Command Post. I have a pair of unadorned ivory dice, which I
will not explain to the general public. If you have such dice
yourself, then pass the word along that a snark has surfaced as of
early July known as "Deep Purple"....
Alternatively if you are one of the many who has recruited me into
secret societies since early childrood, I present the code names
Eureka!, Excelsior!, Ad Astra!, Ipse Ergo Sum!, SPQR!, Excalibur!, and
of course the commonly tossed about nickname from my high school days
- SQED.
As I mentioned in 2001 on Shrapnelgames forum, SQED is Latin for
Societus Quiviscumque Extraordinarius Delectus (mis-typed as a
misdirection as Delcutus). Loosely translated - Fellowship to serve
when (where) and wonderfully choosing. I had to resort to a Latin
dictionary because I have not yet regenerated my knowledge of Latin...

----------------------------------
As mentioned on the thread "I start a long term project - part 1" on
Google group "Lonnie Courtney Clay", I made a major breakthrough on
July 25th in regenerating my memories. As I put it to the doctors on
the 27th, I had an "epiphany". I am still quite stupid compared to
1997 and have regenerated perhaps five percent of my memories.
According to neurologists, memory is holographic and nothing is ever
really lost without physical trauma. The trick is controlled memory
recall and integration. The drugs which I must take by court order
keep me comparatively slow and incoherent, but I have hopes of
restoring my intellectual capacity within the next year. What I have
been doing lately is just data processing rather than intellectually
demanding original synthesis and creative thinking. If I can restore
my mathematical abilities to the 1979 level, then I might be able to
devour texts in advanced mathematical theory, then tackle the
translated manuscripts of Burkhard Heim.

----------------------------------
I have over 70 music video selections on this site from my YouTube
channel ClayLC2 playlists. For maximum effect they should be played
from oldest to most recent. All of them give me a thrill, but there
are many others equally thrilling which I omitted for various reasons.
I can't put everything from YouTube here, so visit my channel if you
want more. You will notice that there is nothing by Elvis, The
Beatles, or the Beach Boys. Look them up yourself if you want them. I
choose to select the obscure and some weird selections. I hope that I
did not include anything offensive....

----------------------------------
In addition to the tip top of all best books named in my profile, I
have selected in the next few scrapbook posts very good science
fiction books published 1986 or earlier, taken from the 2003 post on
rec.arts.sf.written. Since 1986 I have read relatively few books. The
next scrapbook post discusses the best of those which I read.

----------------------------------
Upon consideration, I could not possibly write as good a review as
already exists. Search Wikipedia "a fire upon the deep", which gives
the following link :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Fire_Upon_the_Deep

Enjoy the horror as Archive relentlessly expands, and the final
convulsive conclusion with Galaxy wide casualties! A lonely voice
cries "Is anyone there???"

----------------------------------
>From my 1986 list, I especially recommend the following titles : The
Light That Never Was, The Still Small Voice of Trumpets, Cuckoo's Egg,
Sten, The Ayes of Texas, The Borribles, Wolfing, Native Tongue,
Midworld, Dragon's Egg, The Cross-Time Engineer, A Matter For Men,
When Harlie Was One, The Revolution From Rosinante, The Eternity
Brigade, The Forever War, A Stainless Steel Rat Is Born, The Ivanhoe
Gambit, Citizen of the Galaxy, Glory Road, The Moon Is a Harsh
Mistress, Stranger In a Strange Land, The Santaroga Barrier, The Long
Mynd, For Texas and Zed, The Firelings, The Long Twilight, Salvage and
Destroy, City of Baraboo, A Greater Infinity, Malevil, A Canticle For
Leibowitz, Frostworld and Dreamfire, Protector, Footfall, Oath of
Fealty, Star Rangers, War of Omission, Emergence, Rite of Passage, The
Man Who Never Missed, Paratime, Earthchild, The Cool War, Janissaries,
Ability Quotient, Trample An Empire Down, The Probability Corner,
Cestus Dei, Telempath, Wasp, The Adolescence of P1, see next scrap.

----------------------------------
List continues - The Demon Breed, Alongside Night, Way Station, Those
Who Watch, Triplanetary, The Fourth "R", A Wizard In Bedlam, Armor,
Earth Abides, The Man Who Fell To Earth, The Lord of the Rings
trilogy, The Blue World, (not on list Cugel's Saga by Jack Vance), The
Ophiuchi Hotline, The Peace War, The Cyborg and the Sorcerers, The
Watch Below, Ambassador of Progress, Lifeboat, An Ememy of the State,
Re-birth, Last Communion, and Doorways In the Sand. That makes over 80
books which I recommend from juvenile plus level science fiction
alone. On Google group "Lonnie Courtney Clay" thread "I discuss music
and the English language", I give a list of authors of children's
books which I read before discovering science fiction. I also highly
recommend the novels of Edgar Rice Burroughs, the Sherlock Holmes
stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Caesar's Commentaries On the War In
Gaul, Plato's Republic, Greek Mythology, The Illiad and the Odyssey,
The Federalist Papers (politics from revolutionary war), more

----------------------------------
I found a typed up copy from long ago which follows : From FCP-HotDisk
1 on page 45 - classic literature worth looking over if you are tired
of science fiction. Julius Caesar - War Commentaries of Caesar, Homer
- The Iliad and the Oddyssey, Plutarch - Fall of the Roman Republic,
Virgil - The Aenid, Xenophon - The Persian Expedition, Giovanni
Boccaccio - The Decameron, Daniel Defoe - Robinson Crusoe, Charles
Dickens - Great Expectations, Oliver Twist, The Old Curiosity Shop,
Alexandre Dumas - The Count of Monte Cristo, George Eliot (Mary Ann
Evans Cross) - Silas Marner, Victor Hugo - The Hunchback of Notre
Dame, Jerome K. Jerome - Three Men In A Boat, Rudyard Kipling - Kim,
Captains Courageous, Charles Reade - The Cloister and the Hearth, Sir
Walter Scott - Ivanhoe, Henryk Sienkiewicz - The Knights of the Cross,
Robert Lewis Stevenson - Treasure Island, Kidnapped, Mark Twain -
everything, Leslie Barringer - Gerfalcon, *** more in next scrap

----------------------------------
Thornton W. Burgess - everything, James Clavell - Shogun, Sir Arthur
Conan Doyle - The Illustrated Sherlock Holmes Treasury, Thor Heyerdahl
- Kon-Tiki, Ayn Rand - Atlas Shrugged, Nevil Shute - On the Beach,
Jacqueline Suzanne - Once Is Not Enough, Robert Penn Warren - All the
Kings Men, Herman Wouk - The Caine Mutiny

>From FCP-HotDisk 1 on page 79 - I recommended : Lloyd Biggle - The
Still, Small Voice of Trumpets, John Brunner - The Stone That Never
Came Down, Daniel DaCruz - The Ayes of Texas, G.C. Edmondson - The Man
Who Corrupted Earth, Alan Dean Foster - The Man Who Used The Universe,
David Gerrold - When Harlie Was One, Robert A. Heinlein - The Moon Is
A Harsh Mistress, Frank Herbert - The Santaroga Barrier, James P.
Hogan - The Genesis Machine, Zach Hughes - For Texas and Zed, Dean Ing
- Systemic Shock, C.M. Kornbluth - Not This August, Keith Laumer - The
Long Twilight, Edward Llewellyn - Salvage and Destroy *** more in next
scrap

----------------------------------
Larry Niven & Jerry Pournelle - Oath of Fealty, Kevin O'Donnell - War
of Omission, Steve Perry - The Man Who Never Missed, Fred Pohl - The
Cool War, Jerry Pournelle - West of Honor, Mack Reynolds - Trample An
Empire Down, Walt & Leigh Richmond - The Probability Corner, John
Maddox Roberts - Cestus Dei, Eric Frank Russell - Wasp, Thomas J. Ryan
- The Adolescence of P1, J. Neil Schulman - Alongside Night, L. Neil
Smith - The Probability Broach, George O' Smith - The Fourth "R", John
E. Stith - Scapescope, Vernor Vinge - The Peace War, Walter John
Williams - Ambassador of Progress, F. Paul Wilson - An Enemy of the
State

----------------------------------
There has until recently been a problem with learning - the cost of
textbooks. I recall quite well the horror which I felt at the start of
every university semester when I took the required texts to the
bookstore cash register. It often cost as much as a month's living
expenses including rent. But now there is a wonderful alternative to
dead tree printed material, Wikipedia! I recommend the following
studies to all young people, and to people of any age who have a
computer and spare time. Expand your consciousness with knowledge!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal:List_of_portals
Arts and Culture :
*** Culture - Language, through the portal to Portal:Language, on the
right Articles, Languages of the world, Languages of Europe, English
through the link to English Language and explore it to the limits of
your patience. ***
*** Arts - Literature (Shakespeare) ***
History : Classical Civilisation, and History of Science
Technology : Information Technology - all that you can absorb

----------------------------------
Explore Wikipedia by :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Categories
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Contents
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Portals
Train your mind as I did in the AT program in grades 3-7 in the 60s!
Start with the link below, and pay particular attention to the
"Related Portals" and "Categories" box selections....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal:Logic
Learn how to learn and remember things, see pathway :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Education_portals
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal:Education
and under "Topics" see "Educational Stages". If you are a parent, pay
particular attention to Preschool :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nursery_school see "early childhood
education" :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_childhood_education see "cognitive
development" :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_development See next scrap.

----------------------------------
Piaget's classifications apply only to those at or below "normal"
intellectual capability. By his system, I had passed through all the
earlier stages and entered the "Formal Operational Stage" before the
age of five, despite being the youngest of six children in a poverty
stricken family. I was nutured exceptionally well, and was exploring
the free public library by then. The logical conclusions which I drew
were in hindsight utterly hilarious, being based upon extrapolation
from insufficient, contradictory, and often misleading data obtained
by reading books and watching television. Relevant quote :
"Information alters consciousness" which I said "Oct 24,2001 at 3:58
AM". See thread :
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.sf.written/browse_thread/thre...

----------------------------------
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal:Education under Topics,
Educational stages see Kindergarten :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kindergarten There was NO free
kindergarten in my town in the early 60s. So most of my training in
socializing skills was obtained through the process of being exploited
by five older siblings. Long before I entered first grade at the age
of six, I had learned to act innocent after secretly misbehaving, lie
convincingly, and cheat at cards due to those experiences. I had only
a handful of acquaintances among other children outside family. I soon
learned that they were worthless cattle, unable even to read or do
arithmetic. Many were still talking baby talk, such as Eddie Echols,
who did not attain normal speech until junior high. Rather than waste
my time on them, I played alone when not doing chores and not
interested in reading or watching television.

----------------------------------
We lived in a very rural subdivision starting at my fourth or fifth
year. Our house was a demonstration model partially prefabricated
modular split level unit. It was the very first house in the Craigmont
subdivision between Raleigh and Bartlett TN. As the years went by the
fields and woods were gradually replaced by roads and housing. One of
the earliest neighbors to move in was the Brimhalls, who now are
sucessful business owners marketing the Brim's line of snack products.
Their son Paul was too old to be bothered with children, but Robert
was my age and Terry and Pat were successively younger. A feud
developed immediately and raged until high school years with
intermittent violence, discouraged by the parents of both families.
There were many secret pranks and the Brimhalls soon learned to
provoke us with a song which they sang. "Down in the woods where the
crazy folks play, you can hear the holler of old lady Clay - Tommy!
Lonnie!"

----------------------------------
I no longer have any emotional reaction to the persons involved, but
that "crazy folks" and insulting my mother with "old lady" really
provoked me as a child. I will not detail other slings and arrows of
verbal combat. In any long running exchange of insults, the Brimhall
clan was hopelessly outclassed. When it dawned upon them that they
were losing, they would throw rocks if at a distance, or start
swinging if nearby. I have a scar on my back from an early rock fight
with them. I learned to run from fights because my parents would whip
me with a switch or lash me with a belt for not being a peace loving
Christian. Their philosophy was "turn the other cheek", which is fine
for so long as it is you doing the hitting and the other person doing
the "turning". When I was expected to do the "turning", I suffered
bitterly galling anger and an insurmountable desire for secret
revenge.

----------------------------------
Maintaining an emotionless mask when provoked was a skill which the
Brimhalls taught me quite well. Nothing made them happier than seeing
me shake with anger or even worse, start crying with fear or rage.
Eventually I learned to smile like a fool, and even act as though I
liked being insulted or struck. Such training is learned by minorities
the world over when confronted by the dominant culture. In a peculiar
reversal of status, the intellectually superior persons in the U.S.A.
are belittled by "normal" people and receive praise only from those
who are themselves exceptional intellects. The typical teacher follows
the saying of "Those who can, DO. Those who can't, TEACH. Those who
can't even teach, teach TEACHERS." So the typical teacher is utterly
clueless about how to impart knowledge, and follows a rote pattern of
recitation and disipline.

----------------------------------
In solitary play I started out with modeling clay, alphabet blocks,
and a pound-a-peg. I had stuffed animals and toy trucks too, but I
lost interest in them quite soon. As the years passed by, I got
Tinkertoys and eventually Lego blocks. From the very earliest
childhood onwards, I played games with siblings. Competitive games
consumed about a fourth of my waking life. Being in a poverty stricken
family, nothing expensive, transiently interesting, or easily worn out
was ever provided. The big event of the year was Christmas, when my
parents would go into debt to spend about $25 per child on gifts,
which was about a tenth of the entire year's total income. Birthday
gifts were about $10 per child. The earliest games which I remember
playing with others were dice, coin games, jacks, pickup sticks,
various games listed in Wikipedia as "Playground Games", and checkers.

----------------------------------
I had a tricycle when quite young, and before entering school I
graduated to a bicycle. I rode bicycles until the age of 36, with
later years requiring a Schwinn Heavy-Duty because I weighed well over
200 pounds. I will not mention them again, but they were always there.
Let's go back to the subject of games! From that modest beginning
outlined in the previous scrap, I graduated in preschool years to cut-
throat chinese checkers (marbles in a six player star shaped board
filled with holes), card games, monopoly, parchesi, and a half dozen
other board games involving dice. For some reason my memory is
thoroughly lacking recollection of when I graduated from checkers to
chess. However I can honestly say that my brother was soon losing to
me. In high school where I was the captain of the chess team, he was
always second fiddle. During lunchtimes when I would play up to three
simultaneous games, he was still slugging it out on a single board.

----------------------------------
In preschool days I did relatively few chores. For solitary play I
worked in the sandbox, climbed trees, swung from vines like TARZAN,
built playhouses from scrap wood, collected fossils such as crinoids
from street gravel, and hunted insects. I was a tree climber until
high school days, when my weight made the sport too hazardous. My
father (after serving in the military) tried to be a preacher but he
was not successful at it, so he became a pest control exterminator. He
collected insects and sold them (mounted on pins stuck to styrofoam
boards in cardboard boxes) to students too lazy to hunt their own.
>From this behavior I learned that fanatically religious persons like
my father could engage in massive self deceptions and rationalizations
of acts strictly forbidden by their faiths.

----------------------------------
On that subject I will briefly elaborate. Violations of the Christian
faith were : 1) The seeking out of victims and taking of their lives
with reckless abandon, when unprovoked. 2) Subversion of his own
children to do the act 1). 3) Contributing to the immoral act of
cheating by selling the product to students. 4) Encouraging those who
engaged in such cheating to tell their friends where they got the
insects, thereby propagating the immorality. The only excuse which I
can imagine that he made to himself for those four things was the fact
that it often made the difference between having nourishing food on
the table or eating "barbed wire soup".
I was often switched with a bush stem, whipped with a belt, and
slapped as a child. The Christian rationalization for this violation
of nonviolent philosophy is called "Spare the rod, spoil the child".
Since the alternatives were being prayed over or given unnecessary
Bible lessons, I impassively accepted punishments or cried out
histrionically when appropriate.

----------------------------------
Besides "Playground Games" I engaged in several participative sports
as a child. With siblings I played croquet, badminton, basketball,
football tossing, and of course the all American sport of baseball. I
was in little league until one day when I was the catcher, and the
batter smacked me upside the head with the bat. I saw stars and
flashing lights as I recoiled from the blow with a huge lump on my
head. I swore off baseball until junior high when I was forced to play
again during school recess periods. I had a batting average of about
0.05, miserable even for an unathletic type. We had a swing set at
home which I used a lot. At school they had swings, a merry-go-round,
monkey bars, and high bars. On the monkey bars I was quite an ape,
skipping 3-4 bars between catches. I whirled around a lot on the high
bars, scaring everyone. Eventually I grew a wart on my right hand
middle finger.

----------------------------------
See Google group "Lonnie Courtney Clay" thread "I make a pre-emptive
total war nuclear strike against hackers" for lots of interesting
acronyms. For example : "There are tens of thousands from my full name
alone : have this specimen
Lonnie - librarian's oversight networking
notices interface executive
Courtney - creation overlay's universal
realities transformational
nexus eternally youthful
Clay - ***
crowds laughing at you *** "

"Roach - really only another crazy halfwit / virus - virtual
interfacing reality universal services / Trojan - teacher's reality
overseer jammed our network/ spam - special partition analysis
mechanism /stupid - specialist's trying universal processing
interface
device / dumb - diagnostics until meeting begins / bash -
beginner's
analytical shell handler / bash - bargain analysis
service's
heuristic / hack - has all console keys"

----------------------------------
Expired old passwords -
jolly swagman - jumped onto last level
yesterday / stupid world
aggravates games masters / making
aggravating noises
Jackrabbit - just another crazy kid / really awesome bastard/ became
interested today
----------------------------------
Have a few new ones - snark - strategic nuclear arms reduction
keyholder, snark - shall never allow revolution/ keepers, snark -
secret national association registering kooks

WELCOME CLINT! Someday I may get PAID for acting. In the meantime,
listen to selection *** Convoy *** "Let them truckers ROLL 10-4".

----------------------------------
That's selection 58 - Battlestar Rubber Duck in videos list

----------------------------------
I may post further comments there if stimulated by others posting to
my scrapbook.

Laughing Crazy Coot/
Lonnie Courtney Clay

LCC

Sep 16, 2007, 8:27:13 AM9/16/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
Below is a list of orkut.com "Lonnie Clay" scraps since the previous
post.

Play the top video "Melanie nickel song". Think about it. How much do
you expect for a few nickels ? Start shoveling in the spare change
folks. You might be *pleasantly* surprised by what happens.
On Aug 8, my discussion of the wart was interrupted by sudden eye
crossing fatigue. Here is what I had typed into a file just before
throwing in the towel...

The wart was removed with an electric cautery knife. It left a large
painful scar on my finger, putting an end to exercises on both the
monkey and high bars. After quitting little league, I played soccer
quite a lot during recess. Our teachers encouraged it because the only
equipment required was a ball and a couple of goal nets.

After sleeping on my new bed which was delivered the previous day, I
lost all desire to bore people with the details of my childhood. No
doubt I was suffering from sleep deprivation psychosis in the
preceding days/weeks. Since then I have been sleeping 12+ hours per
day. My physical situation is much improved. I also have interesting
and even pleasant dreams. So far there have been no combats, though I
have intimidated a few potential challengers by means which are best
not discussed.
I just finished a seven hour marathon session doing Google web
searches. I found few things surprising for historical references and
prominent persons. However, the web is strangely deficient in hits for
English idiom. I gave several hundred expressions. For about half of
them there were less than 100 hits on the entire web according to
Google. MOST PECULIAR....
The latest video "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" is worth checking
out. Is it YOUR version ? "Think of it as evolution in action". "Hello
World" Do you like orkut more ?
I am not the devil in disguise, and I never had Excalibur, but this
video really is delicious! Five stars :

http://www.comedycentral.com/motherload/player.jhtml?ml_video=102805&ml_collection=&ml_gateway=&ml_gateway_id=&ml_comedian=&ml_runtime=&ml_context=show&ml_origin_url=/shows/the_colbert_report/videos/most_recent/index.jhtml&ml_playlist=&lnk=&is_large=true
I act amateurishly. See my amateur act. I often do not act like
myself. Ask me how well I act, but I doubt that the answer will be
unbiased. Give me a stage to stand on, and I will act amateurish. You
would act like an amateur too under similar conditions. Is your
current act as amateur as mine ? If you ask yourself a question like
that, is your reply unbiased ? You might say "He acts amateurish", or
"His act is TOO amateur" , or "Never act like him". If I were a woman,
would you like her act better, or would you say that "she cannot act",
or "an act like hers would never sell", or would you give her time for
improvement ? It may be difficult to decide.....
You should view new videos starting with "Walk don't run" currently
#40 and working your way towards the most current. You might learn
something from the experience.....
The first 60 or so videos are cartoons. Of those, the first few are
almost certainly fakes, particularly the very first. I am delighted to
go along with any gag in good taste, but the quality crosses the
threshold of tolerance at that one. So no more cartoons are added.
After the cartoons are about 40 songs also added today which may be
educational....
Upon consideration, I deleted the cartoon #1 in question. It did not
deserve to be in any playlist either....
If you think that you owe me something more than has been earned
previously (due to today's efforts), then I would like to be paid in
the near future for my efforts so far. Orkut has been providing
interesting messages lately, whose sentiments I appreciate. I hope
that my future efforts in response will lead to mutual cooperation
with those who did not like what I have been saying during the past
few months.....
I said that I "appreciated" the things which orkut says in "today's
fortune". I did not say that I always "liked" what was said. As an
example I give today's "You will travel far and wide, both for
pleasure and business". I am content to continue living in Arlington
TN U.S.A., though I would like to own a house rather than living with
relatives. Hopefully I can find a wife and raise a family. I am
uninterested in frequent travel or going "far and wide". If "you" want
to travel, then "you" must find someone to pay the travel expenses,
because I have no intention whatsoever of paying them for "you". LOL
LOL LOL

LCC

Sep 24, 2007, 2:10:09 AM9/24/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvbuJKqIJ4Q

Signed By :
Lonnie Courtney Clay aka Laughing Crazy Coot aka ZORRO Chic Logo Guy

LCC

Oct 22, 2007, 1:11:22 AM10/22/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
Scrapbook Sep 23 till Oct 21.

=============

You will always have good luck in your personal affairs.
I will always have good luck in my personal affairs.
He will always have good luck in his personal affairs.
It will always have good luck in its personal affairs.

She will always have good luck in her personal affairs.
We will always have good luck in our personal affairs.
They will always have good luck in their personal affairs.

=============

You are going to have a very comfortable old age! Thank you! *I*
accept the statement with the best wishes for "The Eternal Infinite
Future Of Mankind"!!!!!

You are going to have a very comfortable old age! Thank you! *I*
accept the statement with the best wishes for "A Plethora Of Peaceful
Eternal Infinite Futures For All Of Mankind's Allies"!!!!!

=============

See post "News Flashes!" on the Google group "Lonnie Courtney Clay"!

"You will spend old age in comfort and material wealth".....
Thank you very much for "material wealth"!
I really prefer to believe that I will have a youthful body for "a few
thousand years", rather than your "old age"......
If you are unable to say something nice, then you should hold your
"tongue".

=============
Atheist religion means I am "A THEist". I believe in "THE Gods Of
Creations".....
THE - THE Heavenly Expansionists
THE - THE Heuristic Experiments
THE - THE Humanitarians' Evolutionists
THE - THE Humble Emerging
THE - THE Heroes' Extravaganza
THE - THE Horrific Expiring
THE - THE Holy Enduring
THE - THE Heavens Experienced
THE - THE Hollywoods' Entertaining
THE - THE Happy's Ecstasies
THE - THE Harmful Extorted

THE - THE Harmless Educated
THE - THE Hurt Examined

=============

I am sociable and entertaining. You are sociable and entertaining. He
is sociable and entertaining. She is sociable and entertaining. It is
sociable and entertaining. We are sociable and entertaining. You are
sociable and entertaining. They are sociable and entertaining.

=============

"You and your wife will be happy in your life together".
I congratulate you and your wife on your marriage plans!
I look forward to a happy marriage myself someday soon....

=============

"Promise only what you can deliver".
Lonnie Courtney Clay can deliver very little beyond advice and
entertainment now. The Gods can deliver boundless benefits if you call
upon them and pledge service....

=============

"Your principles mean more to you than any money or success"! That's
right! My principles mean more to me than any money or success! His
principles mean more to him than any money or success! Her principles
mean more to her than any money or success! Its principles mean more
to it than any money or success! Our principles mean more to us than
any money or success! Their principles mean more to them than any
money or success!

=============

"You display the wonderful traits of charm and courtesy" Thank you!
I display the wonderful traits of charm and courtesy. He displays the
wonderful traits of charm and courtesy. She displays the wonderful
traits of charm and courtesy. It displays the wonderful traits of
charm and courtesy. We display the wonderful traits of charm and
courtesy. They display the wonderful traits of charm and courtesy.

=============

I encourage the belief that life is what you make it, unless you are
still in the dark about the English language.

If that is the ambiguous case, then listen to the theme song from
"Chariots of Fire" for Enlightenment.

=============

"You are going to have a very comfortable old age"
I would rather have a comfortable millenia in youthful bodies. If I
were you, then I would accept the "very comfortable" and reject the
"old age". You just need to ask yourself whether old age is caused by
nature or nurture during life's ups and downs. I suggest that the
insurance companies determine whether there is a positive correlation
between doctors telling people they are : sick (take drugs), getting
sicker (more drugs), dying of their sickness (take extreme measures
now), on last gasp (tell relatives to crowd around the bed which gives
them all senses of horror about sickness), and finally present the
medical fees (see how hard we tried to save poor XXX and ignore the
fact that our advice was a major contributor to a long and painful
death).

=============

Doctors and pharmacies are no better than pushers of illegal drugs
IMHO. Once they have sized you up determining your financial status,
they focus upon what diseases you MIGHT have. The more obscure and
expensively treated the disease, the more the "doctors" like it. They
will never voluntarily tell you that you are cured. They send you
onwards to "specialists", sharing out the "mark's" horn of plenty with
their buddies. They draw blood as often as possible (as much as
prudent). Rather than testing for all 'blood factors', they draw out
the process so that their buddies in the testing department can lay on
THEIR fees too.

=============

I suggest that the insurance industry should investigate to see how
many people die under "the care of doctors". Then compare that median
age of death with the figures for people who die from diseases without
the doctor's help. Take a good long and hard look at the doctor
dependency nature of so called "preventive medicines / therapist
treatments". THERAPIST = "THE RAPIST", raping your mind, body, and
your wallet with every encounter. When that doctor pokes a couple
fingers up your rectum (for a so called prostate check), do you think
that the doctor has completed the rape? Well how about the old "turn
your head and cough trick"?

=============

Do you notice that the so called temperature probe (which is attached
to the blood pressure machine), makes your tongue tingle? What
legitimate process could be underway to cause that tingle? Why will
doctors no longer take your temperature with a glass thermometer? When
the blood pressure cuff on that machine is attached, I suggest that
you say the following to yourself "I believe this 'blood pressure
machine' is unreliable". Insist upon the old fashioned way of non-
automated pressure cuff with stethescope. According to the Bible, if
you have faith the size of a mustard seed then you could "move
mountains". I have faith the size of DNA molecules, so I reckon it
will be a long time before I can do that.....

=============

"You are what 'you eat'". How true that is! When I had a painful
encounter with a rotting colon in 1985, I was told by the doctor that
it was uncurable. I took only a drug for preventing infection
(Sulphasalazine). I changed from a meat, milk, and junkfood diet to a
diet of fruits, vegetables, and salads. By cutting out meat, I avoided
a colon full of rotting meat. By cutting the milk from a quart per day
to a quart per week, I avoided a festering clabbered colon. After six
months of those changes, I had another test done and guess what ? All
of the sores were gone, so it must not have been the 'correct
diagnosis' in the first place. If I had followed doctor's advice, they
would have removed all of the "diseased" dietary track and cut me a
new ***hole. If a doctor misleads you in similar cases, then I suggest
that you should report that doctor to the American Medical Association
as being an "incompetant crook".

What do you feel when you hear the video below?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvbuJKqIJ4Q

Signed By :
Lonnie Courtney Clay aka Laughing Crazy Coot aka TARZAN Chic Logo Guy