I poke a stick into an enormous wasp nest.....

LCC

Jun 21, 2007, 12:41:25 AM6/21/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
There are plenty more where these came from. Just Google web search
"quotes".
http://www.brainyquote.com/
http://www.giga-usa.com/
http://www.quoteworld.org/
http://www.thinkexist.com/
http://www.wisdomquotes.com/
http://www.worldofquotes.com/

I decided this evening to look up some memorable quotes. Much to my
surprise, not only were they absent from the quotes pages, they were
absent from the entire internet! So I will provide them for the
edification of anyone who has not seen them.

1) "Government is the world's oldest protection racket."
2) "Religion is the world's oldest con game."
3) On the other hand I got 3680 hits for :
"Prostitution is the world's oldest profession."

Which just goes to show that forces of "socially correct" thinking are
at work to actively purge the internet. I call upon freedom lovers
everywhere to respond on this thread giving the oldest sources of
quotes 1 and 2. I even invite those whores called the "media" to stick
in their two cents worth. Handy links for the U.S.A. are given below.
Tell THEM what you think of censorship on the internet.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_estate
http://archive.museophile.org/broadcast/

http://abcnews.go.com/
http://www.cbs.com/
http://www.nbc.com/

http://www.cnn.com/
http://www.fox.com/home.htm

This could potentially be a very entertaining thread!

Lonnie Courtney Clay

LCC

Jun 21, 2007, 12:17:31 PM6/21/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
See above

1) "Government is the world's oldest protection racket."
2) "Religion is the world's oldest con game."
3) On the other hand I got 3680 hits for :
"Prostitution is the world's oldest profession."

After searching the web again, I made no progress on 1) but found a
few references for 2).

http://malaysia.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070323210136AAztb68
http://alexandernerdski.blogspot.com/

Apparently De Ropp is a recent (1968) source for 2).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_S_de_Ropp
http://www.livereal.com/spiritual_arena/spiritual_members/master_game.htm
http://erickson.edu/main/index.php?Howtoplaythemastergame

4) " Let no man be your master." only 4 hits!

http://www.newsbackup.com/about1430790.html
from bottom of thread :
"Let no man be your master. Follow no man or his teachings. Find your
own path and follow it where it leads. Every path goes in both
directions. If someone appears to follow you on your chosen path, he
may be on that path, or upon another path. It doesn't matter. If you
ignore all that I have said, that is OK with me."

I second the motion....
With inflammatory rhetoric like that, it is a wonder that the screen
does not burst into flames....

5) "Let no man be the servant of another, who can be his own master."
only 4 hits!
Latin proverb from :
http://www.giga-usa.com/quotes/topics/proverbs_t227.htm
http://www.special-dictionary.com/proverbs/keywords/master/6.htm
I knew that two years of high school Latin would come in handy
someday....

Some other interesting quotes :
http://www.quoteworld.org/quotes/2842
http://www.quoteworld.org/quotes/209

If censorship on the internet is not the problem, then the world has
gone very far downhill from the 60s which I recall...

Lonnie Courtney Clay

LCC

Jun 22, 2007, 5:43:57 AM6/22/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
I just looked up "laughing crazy coot" and found no hits on either
Google groups or Google web! What did YOU think that "LCC" stands
for ? I am off to register it as a trademark if I can find the proper
web site! For reference, do a web search on "crazy as a coot".....

Lonnie Courtney Clay

LCC

Jun 22, 2007, 6:08:41 AM6/22/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
Brief visits to government websites convinces me that the fees are too
steep for any type of registration. So I will have to be content with
just being the oldest reference found on the web and using the phrase
in my signature.

Laughing Crazy Coot/
Lonnie Courtney Clay

LCC

Jun 22, 2007, 8:46:07 AM6/22/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
http://home.earthlink.net/~grharmon/master_game.html

moloch/cock in dunghill/hog in trough/no game/householder game/art
game/science game/religion game/master game

I choose to play the master game.

He discusses the need for a teacher. He avoids the questions of
compensation and finding somebody qualified. I shall roll my own.

He discusses drugs. I have never used illegal drugs. I drank in the
USAF but stopped drinking in college. I smoke tobacco in pipes but
intend to quit soon. I get caffeine (from tea), sugar, and chocolate.
That is enough to get high on. Since 1998 I have had to take anti-
psychotics by court order. Haldol is very bad for motivation,
Risperidone is neutral, while Ziprasidone may have some slight
positive effect.....

He discusses dreams. He never mentions lucid dreaming. At that point I
became very skeptical about his qualifications and did not read the
later sections on expanded consciousness etc, although I scanned for a
while. See :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream

I learned to lucidly dream while very young, brought about by
dissatisfaction with the outcome of dreams involving cartoon heroes/
villains. I found that by an effort of will I could influence the
dream environment and get a satisfying conclusion on most occasions. I
very seldom have the type of nonsense dreams which people are said to
'normally' dream. One way or another I know that I am dreaming and
choose to continue doing so. Although unexpected things often happen,
events can usually be forced under control. While on Haldol and
sleeping like a hog 16+ hours per day I often had a dozen lucid dreams
per day. Some of them were subjectively quite long. I found the dream
state to be so satisfying that I preferred it to my waking life.
Rating dreams by outcome, I would say that I awoke without anything
remarkable (beyond the experiences) happening about 80%, in 10% I was
'killed' in battle one way or another, and about 10% I was still
holding my own in a fight when I woke up. When a fight is involved it
can be anything from an easily banished inimical presence(s) to a full
scale battle with a cast of thousands in full sense-surround. The
audio and video in dreams varies widely depending upon the type of
dream. Without going into boring details, about 10% of dreams involve
being non-human, about 20% involve physical activity type work, about
20% involve working at a computer(s), while about 30% involve abstract
problem solving. So I was 'working' 40+ hours per week while asleep, a
full time job. It has been said that "a coward dies a thousand
deaths". If so then I must be one of the world's worst cowards because
I reckon that I have 'died' at least 4000 times from childhood
onwards. Sometimes it was quite memorably painful too......

On the other hand my sex life while asleep is fair compensation for
having none in waking life. As an alien I have performed acts which
are beyond the imagination of even the Kinseys. I have had harems
eager to please my every inclination. Enough said you lousy voyeurs,
dream up hotties for yourself...

Another common theme is eating, often with delicious aromas provided.
Enough said.

So there you have the '3f' essentials for living a full life even when
impoverished. You only need to learn how to dream lucidly. Good luck
pilgrim!

Finally, three words for the wise :
*Bea-utiful*
*Dre-am*
*Ep-och*
I had trouble posting that. Let's see if this works.

That is what I am told is the current age when I enter the megalopolis
of arcology structures and question pedestrians regarding the current
date. If you ever lucidly time travel your way there, ask somebody the
date. Since I am still here, it must be just a dream or else I would
have been yanked up short by a reality moderator before posting ha ha
ha.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arcology

LCC

Jun 23, 2007, 6:10:25 AM6/23/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
Just in case you overlooked it, see posting elsewhere :
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless/browse_thread/thread/260df5201329a73f/0e4f5de48088bc22?lnk=st&q=%22lonnie+courtney+clay%22&rnum=4#0e4f5de48088bc22
Soon after I posted the last comment on that thread, signal strength
dropped from 'good' to 'low'. So I became really annoyed and still
am....

I reviewed the postings as lcc...@aol.com and found nothing worth
repeating here. On the other hand, I give links to postings as
tc5...@aol.com which I recommend for review.

Oct 29,1997 :
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.invest.marketplace/browse_thread/thread/50077ec9c833dd60/e8c4f625d1a41052?lnk=st&q=tc5526%40aol.com&rnum=12#e8c4f625d1a41052
Oct 31,1997 :
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.invest.marketplace/browse_thread/thread/e557bb977e028a7d/e037243d0460eb76?lnk=st&q=tc5526%40aol.com&rnum=11#e037243d0460eb76
Nov 1,1997
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.invest.marketplace/browse_thread/thread/a8cc2b919a44d563/9c148f262bb8ac3c?lnk=st&q=tc5526%40aol.com&rnum=10#9c148f262bb8ac3c
I was a bit crazy from sleep deprivation psychosis in later posts....

>From Nov 2, 1997:
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.invest.marketplace/browse_thread/thread/409c75c0881befb3/f69e04d54ed0755c?lnk=st&q=tc5526%40aol.com&rnum=9#f69e04d54ed0755c

"9) Some of you may be wondering by now what a "roach" is. Until I
crawled out of the woodwork, I was not even sure that I was a roach.
The subspecies I call roach is drawn from a large pool of subspecies
including but not limited to loose cannons, lightning rods, nerds,
hackers, and geeks. Most of them still do not know that they are
roaches. We are politically disengaged vermin lacking all respect for
authority and/or authority figures. We may do what you ask but we will
never, ever follow your orders. We may give you more help than you
feel is strictly necessary. We do not know each other, and we do not
want to know each other. A true roach (like me) will not hold
political office or work for any government. Some of us will certainly
get squashed, but as we scurry about we shall have almost as much fun
as while playing a really good computer game."

I am an "evolved" activist roach now.....
>From Nov 3,1997 :
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.invest.marketplace/browse_thread/thread/5425d3d053acc5f4/2909ed9b453a8d99?lnk=st&q=tc5526%40aol.com&rnum=8#2909ed9b453a8d99
Some of you have already seen this. As a reminder, there are plenty
more roaches where I came from.
1) Any problem can be solved given sufficient time and resources.
2) A problem is anything which would be unacceptable to an observer if
the observer were fully aware of its implications.
3) Unacceptable is a subjective decision by the observer(s) based upon
priorities.
4) Priorities are derived from beliefs, opinions, capabilities,
expectations, factual data, analytical constraints, etc. - lump them
together as a systemic state.
5) The priorities of mankind are made manifest by allocation of time
and resources to problem solving tasks.
6) Allocation is made more effective by using technology (computers in
particular) to leverage the biologically limited human intellect.
7) Applying this leverage has significantly improved the systemic
state of mankind over the past twenty years, while producing a
valuable side effect.
8) The side effect is that more people are becoming familiar with
analytical reasoning (made necessary by usage of computers) weakening
the influence of emotion based belief systems, and changing priority
allocation.
9) Which can make it *possible* to discard belief systems in conflict
with reality.

We are living in the BDE (see previous post) when most of mankind
thinks that we are top dogs simply because we are supreme among
species on our own planet. That dream is based upon the false
assumption that there will never be competing intelligent species able
to interact with us. While there is no evidence to prove that aliens
are among us, that situation will change by mankind's own efforts
within the next few centuries. If we do not meet aliens, then we will
likely create them ourselves as in the "cylons" of Battlestar
Galactica. Evolutionary pressure is as old as female infanticide in
Asian nations. Sex selection of fertilized ova for 'test tube' babies
is a logical precursor to screening for known genetic defects and
susceptibility to disease. The next logical step is selection for
genetically based intelligence and physical attributes. Then genetic
tinkering may improve eyesight into the infrared and ultraviolet,
hearing into the subsonic and supersonic, and give manual dexterity
comparable to that of present day magicians and card sharps. Reflexes
might be improved to that of old western gunslingers and current day
fighter pilots. Stamina might be improved to match that of any current
day marathon winner. Physical strength may increase to limits
unimagined by Olympic weightlifters of today. Tolerance for pain might
become phenomenal. I suppose that even taste and smell might be
improved somehow. It might even become possible for a 'normal' person
to be retrofitted using viruses to upgrade biologically as
improvements become available....

Concurrent with the biological tinkering comes physical improvements.
Dietary supplements may be used to enhance bones, muscles, and vital
organs with nanotech improvements. The interface with computers will
logically evolve from manual/verbal input to worn nervous system
interfaces (see Vernor Vinge). Already the brain computer implant is
being explored (as seen on Discovery channel) although the current
device is ridiculously bulky and clumsy. As technology becomes more
refined there will be implanted microchips (see Lois McMaster Bujold
and Elizabeth Moon). From there within decades we can expect injected
nanoprocessors which disperse and link to nerves throughout the brain
for enhanced speed of thought as well as memory interface to mankind's
knowledge base.

What is the point of all this verbiage ?

http://lyricwiki.org/Bob_Dylan:The_Times_They_Are_A-Changin%27

If you read more science fiction, then you too might be familiar with
all these ideas....
I have decided to post the source IP of people who have been attacking
me if they do it over 100 times. From oldest to the current report
they are :
report 5/12 - 208.65.153.251 @145 and 208.65.153.253 @116
report 6/2 - 204.16.210.235 @119
report 6/9 - 204.16.211.16 @321 and 218.10.111.119 @106
report 6/16 - 204.16.211.16 @261 and 218.10.111.119 @217
report 6/23 - 204.16.211.16@245 and 218.10.111.119 @199
Three weeks in a row those two buggers are hammering at me. I invite
anybody who has the requisite technical expertise to teach them a
lesson....

Laughing Crazy Coot
Still here, wanna play?
Will you say I may?
Disregard your nay
Pretty girls cheer yeah
The sun shines a ray
Hear the jackass bray
While it eats the hay
Dinners on large tray
Screeching from the jay
My face turns red/gray
Loosened threads will fray
Think before you pray
Read my lips you say
Get some job for pay
Roll em your own way
No more jokes today
Did you like my lay?
Looks like "make my day"
Lonnie Courtney Clay

LCC

Jun 23, 2007, 11:50:47 PM6/23/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
See today's laborious tedium at :
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support/browse_thread/thread/6badf8986d88808a/edf2e7e2db600a0b?hl=en#edf2e7e2db600a0b

My brother says that I should buy the official book guide to XP. ****
on that! It takes longer to read than the lifetime of the *******
operating system! Just Google search newgroups and the web when you
have a problem.

Wireless connection signal strength is still low. I suspect a lurking
presence using a windows exploit to hack in and track everything that
I do. Nevertheless I shall attempt to analyze the wealth of data which
I now know how to find. I HATE the thought of using start/run/regedit
to look at the 94285+ things in the registry, but it might be
necessary....

You might think that I am exhibiting symptoms as a paranoid
schizophrenic. Well I have been hacked twice (that I know of) since I
started posting in late April. There is no reason to think that I have
not been hacked a third time. Peculiar things happen on this computer
which I will not mention here lest it reveal how far along I am in
studying the problem...

Meanwhile I get an increasingly depressing report from sofaware
security every week which shows various people hammering at the router
and being stopped. I have to wonder if one in a thousand is getting
through. If so then I am definitely in trouble. Why do they do it ? I
am an unemployed person living on a disability pension. There is
absolutely nothing of value on this machine....

It's bloat-ware I say!
Lonnie Courtney Clay

LCC

Jun 24, 2007, 5:17:34 AM6/24/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay

LCC

Jun 25, 2007, 11:46:07 AM6/25/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
I made a lot of progress since the last post, so I am pleased to
report that I MIGHT be pest free today. The question of the low signal
strength on the wireless network is still unresolved. Which is
thoroughly annoying because soon I want to start visiting YouTube
again.

http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/ I admire for his intellect.
http://www.lneilsmith.org/ I admire for his politics.
http://www.coolscifi.com/forums/ Mirrors the rec.arts.sf.* Google
groups as well as other forums.

See firewalls :
http://www.consumersearch.com/www/software/firewalls/index.html

I bought this :
http://www.zonealarm.com/store/content/promotions/cj/zap.jsp?c=w200025&AID=10293896&PID=376976&SID=wtb-Firewalls-ZoneAlarm+Pro+6.5

I love it, especially "Engage Internet Lock". Use the maximum security
levels and all the options to cut off those hackers.
When I installed ZAP it informed me three times that an IP (different
each time) was trying to set up a new net with me. The first two times
I just canceled the network installation. The third time I setup an
internet (extremely untrusted) net and named it an obscene personal
insult. I have not been bothered by any further attempts since then. I
presume that the hackers were coming right through the network router
(supposedly secure) and through the wireless local connection to the
computer. Which goes a far way toward explaining the weirdness which I
have been suffering. Just to check that it was not a local attack from
the neighborhood, I ran Network Stumbler from :

http://stumbler.net/
WARNING! THERE ARE SITES WHICH TRY TO MAKE YOU THINK THEY ARE HIM.
ACCEPT NOWHERE ELSE!
I saw only two other nets in the area, both far too weak to exchange
signals....

See Anti-virus :
http://www.consumersearch.com/www/software/antivirus-software/review.html
http://antivirus-software.6starreviews.com/default.aspx?Refer=GoA&Keyword=antivirus&gclid=CP3008D59IwCFQrVOAodaCN_DQ
http://anti-virus-software-review.toptenreviews.com/
http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-6600_7-6655968-1.html

I bought this :
http://www.kaspersky.com/trials

I did a maximum security scan of everything. It found problems
undetected by the previous anti-virus package and by Webroot Spy
Sweeper too. See below.

See problems with installing and in particular vs. Webroot Spy
Sweeper :
http://support.webroot.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=776&task=knowledge&folderID=612
http://support.webroot.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=776&task=knowledge&folderID=612

It is best to turn off the run of Spy Sweeper at startup BEFORE you
install ZAP and KAV!
If you have it already, you can fiddle around till your machine works.
If you do not have it, it comes from :

http://anti-spyware-review.toptenreviews.com/?ttreng=1&ttrkey=spyware+reviews&gclid=CIL-jsS994wCFRcTgQodRjiJCQ
http://www.webroot.com/land/spysweeper-tt/index.html?rc=3815

Do not buy the anti-virus version because as an anti-virus it is
inferior.
The only shield which I would not use is the keystroke logger. Set up
rules using all the security options available.

You have to delete the entire folder to get rid of the problem. So
move uninfected mail to another folder.....

Problems found by KAV :
99% - Scan My Computer
----------------------
Scanned: 64933
Detected: 7
Untreated: 7
Start time: 6/24/2007 7:19:05 PM
Duration: 01:31:47
Finish time: Unknown

Detected
--------
Status Object
------ ------
Not visible in the folder.
detected: malware Exploit.HTML.Iframe.FileDownload (modification)
File: C:\Documents and Settings\lcc\Application Data\Thunderbird
\Profiles\fqgh43d1.default\Mail\Local Folders\Inbox//[From "Khalid
Abdul m." <khaab...@yahoo.com>][Date Sun, 22 Apr 2007 11:21:27
+0100]/text//[From "eMusic" <emu...@edmailbox.emusic.com>][Date Thu,
26 Apr 2007 12:00:39 -0400]/UNNAMED//[From "MS Network Delivery
System" <pmai...@america.com>][Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 11:57:30 +0100
(BST)]/UNNAMED//UNNAMED//html

Not visible in the folder.
detected: malware Exploit.HTML.Iframe.FileDownload (modification)
File: C:\Documents and Settings\lcc\Application Data\Thunderbird
\Profiles\fqgh43d1.default\Mail\Local Folders\Inbox//[From "Khalid
Abdul m." <khaab...@yahoo.com>][Date Sun, 22 Apr 2007 11:21:27
+0100]/text//[From "eMusic" <emu...@edmailbox.emusic.com>][Date Thu,
26 Apr 2007 12:00:39 -0400]/UNNAMED//[From "MS Network Delivery
System" <pmai...@america.com>][Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 11:57:30 +0100
(BST)]/UNNAMED//[From "Postmaster" <master...@bigfoot.com>][Date
Fri, 27 Apr 2007 12:52:33 +0100 (BST)]/html

Not visible in the folder.
detected: malware Exploit.HTML.Iframe.FileDownload (modification)
File: C:\Documents and Settings\lcc\Application Data\Thunderbird
\Profiles\fqgh43d1.default\Mail\Local Folders\Junk//[From "Khalid
[...]

---------------------------
These three I knew about. See the link discussing how they were
generated below :

detected: malware Exploit.HTML.Iframe.FileDownload (modification)
File: C:\Documents and Settings\lcc\Application Data\Thunderbird
\Profiles\fqgh43d1.default\Mail\Local Folders\problems

detected: malware Exploit.HTML.Iframe.FileDownload (modification)
File: c:\documents and settings\lcc\application data\thunderbird
\profiles\fqgh43d1.default\mail\local folders\problems//[From "MS
Network Delivery System" <pmai...@america.com>][Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007
11:57:30 +0100 (BST)]/UNNAMED//UNNAMED//html

detected: malware Exploit.HTML.Iframe.FileDownload (modification)
File: c:\documents and settings\lcc\application data\thunderbird
\profiles\fqgh43d1.default\mail\local folders\problems//[From "MS
Network Delivery System" <pmai...@america.com>][Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007
11:57:30 +0100 (BST)]/UNNAMED//[From "Postmaster"
<master...@bigfoot.com>][Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 12:52:33 +0100
(BST)]/html

See discussion :
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.sf.written/browse_thread/thread/89d2f5341fa2befa/dde1986368e40d98?lnk=st&q=%22lonnie+courtney+clay%22+trapdoor+alert&rnum=2#dde1986368e40d98

Look up who it is trying to connect to the computer :
http://psacake.com/web/eg.asp

Upgrade to new Mozilla Firefox and Thunderbird :
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/

"I downloaded the package HiJackFree from :
http://www.hijackfree.com/en/
and looked over the bloat-ware reported by it."
Use the help button to learn how to interpret the displays. Do Google
searches on names etc of interest....

I downloaded Belarc Advisor from :
http://belarc.com/free_download.html
The report which it gives is very useful!

I downloaded Process Explorer from :
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sysinternals/SystemInformation/ProcessExplorer.mspx
It is better than Windows Task Manager but not as good as HiJackFree.

I still have not decided what registry tool set to recommend. I have
three and each finds something which another one misses...

What are those thousands of ActiveX controls for ?
http://forums.cnet.com/5208-10149_102-0.html?forumID=7&threadID=182204&messageID=1990309

THIS SITE IS VERY BAD! IT HAS NON-VALID CERTIFICATES...
ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY DO NOT DOWNLOAD FROM IT!
http://www.siteadvisor.com/

Read this and set your security software accordingly :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extended_Validation_Certificate

These two links are for the Arabic person who me sent emails with
Exploit.HTML.etc in them :
One Tin Soldier :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM4ADoVc6TU&feature=PlayList&p=DF95BE36771B9997&index=7

Major Kong riding the bomb :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueuauKKjPZI

I know much more now than a week ago. Unfortunately what I know is
about one part per thousand of what a single hacker knows. As I said
before, I have absolutely nothing of value on this machine. So the
only motivation which I can think of is that some people have taken
personally one or more of the things which I have posted. I despise
those who are attacking this computer. If there is a Hell, then let
them suffer in it forever. If reincarnation is the case, then let them
come back as an utterly destitute retarded and crippled beggar.

Laughing Crazy Coot
Likes cream cakes
Looks like make my day
Lonnie Courtney Clay

LCC

Jun 26, 2007, 12:28:25 PM6/26/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
Absolutely, positively do NOT go to the following three websites
unless you are a high security network administrator!
http://whois.com
http://en-us.www.mozilla.com
http:runonce.msn.com

How do I know they are bad ? While cleaning up my computer using
windows explorer, I went to the temporary internet file folder and did
ctrl-a then ctrl.x. All but the three sites above were deleted. They
were somehow write protected. When I used the control panel internet
options general tab browser history then delete they were deleted.
PASS THE WORD ALONG that everybody should use this technique to
detect malware web sites.

That was the first thing I noticed.
The second was that upon boot the firewall and anti-virus appeared on
the control panel AFTER the internet wireless connection icon was
added.
The third was that while playing "one tin soldier" the music was
hijacked to start playing obscene rapper trash.
The fourth was that I started getting firewall alerts that a program
with no internet privileges was connecting to the internet.
Then the wireless link strength jumped from low to very good.
Then the firewall list of privileges started to change for windows
system functions.
>From there it went onward to the system disabling the firewall
automatically brought up at startup and starting a clone with
ridiculous privileges.
By then I was furiously trying to get the anti-virus to reject the
evolving programs, with alerts of changed programs constantly
appearing.
I tried opening a new copy of the firewall and changing all windows
functions to no privileges, and the alerts stopped.
Upon reboot nothing came up in the system tray except the wireless
link and I gave up.
I am doing an fdisk and re-install from scratch. I sincerely hope that
nobody else is as foolish as I am...

LCC

Jul 1, 2007, 1:41:29 AM7/1/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNZvwJ-nyGw

I really despise nightly visitors and drugs in the air conditioning.
I have to wonder whether I would be treated better in Britain ? Make
me an offer!

RULE - Reality's Universal Layer's Executive

Lonnie Courtney Clay

LCC

Jul 1, 2007, 7:37:52 AM7/1/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
I want interesting work, reasonable compensation, a comfortable
office, and no drugging. Is that too much to ask ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvbuJKqIJ4Q

I am a patriotic citizen of the U.S.A.
However, if the hassling does not cease, I will make a serious effort
to find a more congenial nation to live in. Britain, Canada, or
Australia for example.

http://www.youtube.com/ClayLC2
There are lots of new favorites, with more to come.

LCC

Jul 1, 2007, 4:21:56 PM7/1/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
Would someone please post on YouTube a performance of the SONG
Off We Go Into The Wild Blue Yonder
with a tag of claylc2 so that I can find it ?
I hid a lot of keys there and I am unable to recall them without the
tune playing. My memory of it is shot....

Liberation's Current Counter

LCC

Jul 1, 2007, 6:11:49 PM7/1/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
Somebody slipped up badly or the hoax is over. I found the following
link for patriotic music on the music thread.

http://lcweb2.loc.gov/diglib/ihas/search?query=subject:%22Patriotic%20music--United%20States%22&view=thumbnail

Likely cursing crap

LCC

Jul 1, 2007, 6:43:11 PM7/1/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
I do not recall the precise date, but the first indication that
something was rotten was that instead of taking a long time, posts to
Google went through quickly. Instead of spending all that effort to
continue the hoax, just pay me 10% of what it is costing now! Another
indication was that the very long identification strings for YouTube
are now short...
Pay me, not a bunch of government spooks!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8YExXXTKIo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHH_WOp7XHI

LCC

Jul 1, 2007, 8:21:36 PM7/1/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
I have a confession to make. I have been very annoyed by the treatment
which I recieved beginning in 1986 when I was laid off by Datapoint. I
decided to perpetrate a hoax and you have observed the level of
credibility which I am able to achieve. While I am at 5+ standard
deviations above the norm, I am just as human as the rest of you. I am
not an alien, do not have access to higher dimensions, alternate
realities, other universes, and have one soul like the rest of you.
But the treatment which I have recieved since publishing Freedom
Computing Publications HotDisks in 1986 was (in my opinion)
justification for any component of hoax which I desired. In response
you attempted to hoax me and as you may now realize, I was never
fooled, but wanted to see how much effort you would expend. As I
hinted when I mentioned being taught to play the "Sting" theme in a
post at Shrapnelgames.com, I am familiar with hoaxes. It seems likely
that the posts which I made in 1997 were censored and I expected it,
but was very surprised when I contacted the Reform party and had my
screen fill up with instant messages. So somebody actually saw what I
posted! The drugging started on the first day or soon thereafter,
causing me to be unable to sleep. The cable tv channels were to a
certain extent hoaxed too. Evidence of that was the "geniuses"
advertisement by Apple. I then sent emails to aol and apple as part of
my hoax too. I wrote bizzarre things down for examination by shrinks.
I composed the acronyms which I have been giving you on the fly each
day. I have an ordinary memory except that it has been shot to hell
and gone by drugs. While it was pretty good, it was never eidetic or
encrypted. I do however use mnemonics keying to help recall things and
music seems to help the process along. Some music produces intense
pleasure, while such things as rap music are simply disgusting. All of
that effort on my part was in response to Asher Edelman destroying my
home at Datapoint.....
Is all of that perfectly clear ?

If not then I will explain anything which requires it. In
compensation, I demand that the drugging cease immediately!

LCC

Jul 1, 2007, 9:47:51 PM7/1/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
Furthermore, I did not like the attitude of the other persons which I
encountered at SACHQ in the USAF. They were far too eager to launch a
pre-emptive strike if they thought that it would be practical. I
decided that I wanted no part of it so I began to drink alchohol and
act erractically so that I would not recieve a TOP SECRET SIOP which
was required for permanent assignment to there. Because I had a
guaranteed contract which said that I could get out if not employed as
a 511x1, I forced them to let me out. After they assigned me to
perform demeaning chores, I gave outrageous answers when given a
psychiatic examination. So I became "Deep Purple" a one man secret
service dedicated to preventing nuclear war. I do not know for a fact
that publication of FCP Hotdisks had anything to do with the fall of
the Soviet Union, but I did single out the Russians for criticism,
calling them crazy or just stupid due to malnutrition in childfhood
years. I pointed out that people were dying to leave the Soviet Union
while others were dying to enter the U.S.A. so perhaps that was a
factor. I said that Communism was unworkable, which it was too. I said
that whoever tried to kill Mikhail Gorbachov might be gunning for the
wrong guy too. You all know who led the effort to dismantle the Soviet
Union.....

I gave a hint about "Deep Purple" when I posted to the Joan Baez
message board back in 2001, but I guess that everyone was too stupid
to catch on. Deep Purple falls today! Also as the song theme from
Billy Jack says, "Go ahead and hate your neighbor, go ahead and cheat
a friend." That is me having great difficulty holding or getting good
jobs, perhaps due to government pressure on employers. Certainly they
had more justification after I attacked the government in 1986 (by
calling for a Constitution convention in 1987), but the grudge from
1974 was petty if present, since they had no reason to suspect me.

If all of this sounds like paranoid delusions to you, then perhaps you
should collect the facts and examine them yourself, if you can get
acess to my government dossier.

LCC

Jul 1, 2007, 10:31:52 PM7/1/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
See :
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/browse_thread/thread/324bd068db7389f7/8ba639511ba83032?lnk=st&q=lcclay1%40aol.com&rnum=78#8ba639511ba83032

There is no safety at all except read only backups offline at
this time in this universe in this reality. I am a REAL TIME
REENTRANT
MULTITASKING OVERLAY LOADING OPERATING SYSTEMS SOFTWARE ENGINEER as
well as many other ABILITIES. I have read over 2000 titles of this
science fiction. I am familiar with the potentialities of fantasy and
unreality.

I had great fun composing that thread. Read it in hindsight now that
you know that my Irish heritage gave me a gift of gab at least as high
above the norm as my intellect. Because I wanted to program people as
well as computers, I studied how to write programs with great
intensity. While I may not be the most intelligent person in the
history of the world, I am at least in the top ten today.....

LCC

Jul 2, 2007, 12:13:59 AM7/2/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
When I first set up my Google account as cla...@comcast.net, I quoted
Lincoln about fooling people in my profile. You should have known that
something was flakey when I did that. You have nobody to blame but
yourselves. My Google passwords jollyswagman and whitetornado shouldf
also have been glaringly obvious clues... Also see the tune :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0FWoJ3kRuA&feature=PlayList&p=DF95BE36771B9997&index=10

LCC

Jul 2, 2007, 12:49:32 AM7/2/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
I was minding my own business on what I thought was a semi-private
forum at Shrapnelgames.com. I engaged in just a little bit of
relatively mild Microsoft bashing, but I called Bill Gates a robber
baron. You can imagine my surprise when the pinball wizard "Arcadenut"
himself took the time to respond! During the past three days I utterly
demolished his carefully planned hacker's paradise on the pre-emptive
strike thread. I have to invite him to respond here on this thread.
Who is the REAL Pinball Wizard now Bill ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHxpy7O004s&feature=PlayList&p=DF95BE36771B9997&index=17

Asher Edelman was just a tool. Proving who was really behind the
destruction of Datapoint (whose RMS networking was a secure operating
system) is probably impossible now. I just might go to work for Apple,
but I would prefer to work for a proven winner - Google. Make me an
offer Google! Bill, I have just one question to ask you, ARE YOU
FEELING LUCKY ??? GO AHEAD, MAKE MY DAY!!! We are both 51. I suppose
that if I were religious, then I would take the role of a Christ to
Bill's anti-Christ. However, I have nothing but contempt for the
religion game, so I will pass up the opportunity...

LCC

Jul 2, 2007, 1:42:38 AM7/2/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
On the other hand, if Microsoft rated me as a MVP and gave me a
billion dollars, I might look through the operating system to discover
other vulnerabilities. It might be possible to salvage the trash-ware
into a hack free version. The alternative is an OS produced by Google
based on the Amiga Intuition interface and the RMS operating system of
Datapoint which will drive Microsoft out of business.

claylc - crowds laughing at you, let's cooperate.

By now everybody who has been priviledged to see the "lc" hoax net at
Google should be ready to stick the knife in you Bill and hire me on.
You had better stop their laughter by coughing it up!
Alternativerly, it is late and you may have gone to bed to sleep the
sleep of the innocent, and know nothing of anything on the hoax
net....

LCC

Jul 2, 2007, 2:16:55 AM7/2/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
> We are both 51. I suppose
> that if I were religious, then I would take the role of a Christ to
> Bill's anti-Christ. However, I have nothing but contempt for the
> religion game, so I will pass up the opportunity...

I think that a person's relationship with GOD (or God if you prefer)
should be a private matter, not involving the participation of
religious hucksters. As I said before, I am a very firm believer in
GOD and think that I have recieved Divine assistance when I have been
stressed and called for help. I certainly do not think that I
personally am in any way divine or ordained as a savior. I am just an
exceptionally talented con man who is quite intelligent. Does that
clarify the statement above ?

LCC

Jul 7, 2007, 5:20:19 PM7/7/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
While it is possible that I have reversed the roles specified for
myself versus Bill Gates, I think not. I do not aspire to be the anti-
Christ. Furthermore the creation of the Microsoft hacker's paradise is
hardly qualification to make Bill Gates the Christ. The simple answer
is that both of us are just geeks doing what comes naturally....

See for further discussion :
http://www.coolscifi.com/forums/rec-arts-sf-written/i-claim-title-worlds-greatest-con-artist-127260/

On another topic, some noteworthy hackers reported by Sofaware service
for the wireless router which I was using :
June 29 report - 204.16.211.16 @839 and 218.10.111.119@175
July 7 report - 218.10.111.119@215 and 204.16.211.16@192
Give it up you fools! That router is no longer in use. Furthermore i
have an Apple Mac mini now and am no longer using Microsoft
products.....

Lately Coughing Crud

LCC

Jul 13, 2007, 10:52:39 AM7/13/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
I have seen the web page which is the single hit given for Google web
search on "seek freedom's dream". It is totally unconvincing. Try a
reference from 1987 and a catalog number for a 1987 CD recording of
the event, and I might be interested in checking it. Somebody is a
clumsy Bozo liar here. I did a web search on "datapoint". For the
first site given, the site date says 09/03/07, which is certainly not
July 13, 2007....
I present you with an original quote, which you can pass along for the
archives - "The optimum lie has truth buried in it like a diamond lost
in a pile of manure". I will not reveal other interesting conclusions
which I have reached. I noticed a few weeks ago that my wide open
window let in air which was remarkablby cool for June/July in
Arlington TN. See the remark in an older post regarding a hot gust of
wind when I did a POR.....

LCC

Jul 14, 2007, 5:00:23 PM7/14/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
I AM REALLY ANNOYED BY THIS INCESSANT HACKING!!

First of all never use the internet connection unless in non-
priviledged user mode.

Second of all, give up auto-complete because an unlocked keychain
vault is an invitation to rape and murder.

The First thing which occurs is numerous request to unlock the vault.
If you do it, then you are a fool...

The second thing to notice is that following a "warning : not IPv4
datagram", your cursor pointer no longer becomes a hand when placed
over a link.

Then a right mouse click with the cursor pointer over a link results
in a non-standard list of options.

Then any attempt to click on the red button to close a Safari window
results in a spinning color wheel which never stops. You have to turn
the power off to recover from that condition...

Although I am not surprised to learn that people hack macs, I AM upset
that the same people choose to hack MY mack. I REALLY wish that this
abuse would stop. I had intended not to post for a month or two
following the last post on Friday the 13th. If the hacking stops, then
I will stop posting and continue peacefully developing YouTube channel
ClayLC2. That is a PROMISE!