I stand up tall and roar as did Arnold in Predator 1, the words of Clint in Dirty Harry - Go ahead, make my day

1 view

LCC

Apr 28, 2007, 10:10:37 AM4/28/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay

Some of the oldest songs I recall, from my childhood in the 50's and
60's.
I have not thought of them in years.
>From site :
http://members.fortunecity.es/sololetras/canciones/letra_can/canc_2375.htm
Yellow Polka, Dot Bikini
She was afraid to come out of the locker;
She was as nervous as she could be;
She was afraid to come out of the locker;
She was afraid that somebody would see.

One, two, three, four, tell the people what she wore.
It was an itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini
That she wore for the first time today,
An itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini,
So, in the locker she wanted to stay.

One, two, three, four, stick around we'll tell you more.

She was afraid to come out in the open,
And so a blanket around her she wore;
She was afraid to come out in the open,
And so she sat bundled up on the shore.

One, two, three, four, tell the people what she wore.
It was an itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini
That she wore for the first time today,
An itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini
So, in the blanket she wanted to stay.

One, two, three, four, stick around we'll tell you more.

Now she's afraid to come out of the water,
And I wonder what she's gonna do.
Now she's afraid to come out of the water,
And the poor little girl's turnin' blue!

One, two, three, four, tell the people what she wore.

It was an itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini
That she wore for the first time today,
An itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini
So, in the water she wanted to stay.

>From the locker to the blanket,
>From the blanket to the shore,
>From the shore to the water,
Guess there isn't any more!

>From site :
http://indigo.ie/~wildgees/famine.htm
A Little Bit of Heaven
Sure a little bit of heaven fell from out the sky one day
And it nestled on the ocean in a spot so far away
And when the angels found it, sure it looked so sweet and fair
They said suppose we leave it for it looks so peaceful there
So they sprinkled it with stardust just to make the shamrocks grow
Tis the only place you'll find them no matter where you go
Then they dotted it with silver to make its lakes so grand
And when they had it finished, sure they called it Ireland.

Of course the baby boomer generation recalls the king of rock and
roll.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elvis_Presley

http://www.asklyrics.com/display/Status_Quo/Hound_Dog_Lyrics/179495.htm
You ain't nothin' but a hound dog
Cryin' all the time
You ain't nothin' but a hound dog
Cryin' all the time
Well, you ain't never caught a rabbit
And you ain't no friend of mine

Well, they said you was high-classed
Well, that was just a lie
Yeah, they said you was high-classed
Well, that was just a lie
Well, you ain't never caught a rabbit
And you ain't no friend of mine

You ain't nothin' but a hound dog
Cryin' all the time
You ain't nothin' but a hound dog
Cryin' all the time
Well, you ain't never caught a rabbit
And you ain't no friend of mine

Well, they said you was high-classed
Well, that was just a lie
Yeah, they said you were high-classed
Well, that was just a lie
Well, you ain't never caught a rabbit
And you ain't no friend of mine, yeah

Well, they said you was high-classed
Well, that was just a lie
Ya know they said you were high-classed
Well, that was just a lie
Well, you ain't never caught a rabbit
And you ain't no friend of mine

You ain't nothin' but a
You ain't nothin' but a hound dog
Cryin' all the time
And you ain't nothin' but a hound dog
Cryin' all the time
Well, you ain't never caught a rabbit
You ain't no friend of mine
Well, you ain't never caught a rabbit
And you ain't no friend of mine
Then in the 60's there was the greatest band of all time :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beatles
See songs given at :
http://www.coolscifi.com/forums/rec-arts-sf-written/trapdoor-alert-122100/

And the American band response :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monkees
http://www.monkees.net/DOCS/LYRICS/STEPPIN.htm

(I'm Not Your) Steppin' Stone

By Tommy Boyce and Bobby Hart

I I I I I'm not your stepping stone
I I I I I'm not your stepping stone

You're trying to make your mark in society
Using all the tricks that you used on me.
You're reading all those high fashion magazines
The clothes you're wearin' girl are causing public scenes.

I said
I I I I I'm not your stepping stone
I I I I I'm not your stepping stone
Not your stepping stone,
Not your stepping stone.

When I first met you girl you didn't have no shoes
Now you're walking 'round like you're front page news.
You've been awful careful 'bout the friends you choose
But you won't find my name in your book of Who's Who.

I said
I I I I I'm not your stepping stone
I I I I I'm not your stepping stone
Not your stepping stone,
Not your stepping stone.

Now for a bit of politics, some irresistible topics of conversation
for me.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America,
and to the Republic for which it stands,
one nation, under God, with liberty and justice for all.

I get a tingle when I read that, do you ?
"with liberty and justice for all"
The federal and lesser governments have encroached upon the basic
rights of
American citizens to the point that the citizens feel no obligation to
respect the laws. I hold the opinion that something needs to be done
about
that, and I suggest that the people's voice should be heard and heeded
before civil disobedience becomes rampant. See :

http://www.lneilsmith.org/bor_enforcement.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Star-Spangled_Banner
I get another tingle.

"Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just"
Yes, but imperialism was not a fundamental goal of the founding
fathers.
See discussion below about the war on terrorists.

http://www.ushistory.org/declaration/document/index.htm

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created
equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable
Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of
Happiness. - That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted
among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed,
- That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these
ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to
institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and
organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely
to effect their Safety and Happiness.

What about women, the other half of the population ?
They finally got the vote after a long struggle.
They are still discriminated against, and abused without effective
recourse.
I hold the opinion that it is past time for the National
Organization for Women's proposed ERA to be passed.
http://www.now.org/

http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/constitution.overview.html

We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect
union, establish
justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense,
promote
the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves
and our
posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United
States of America.

The Congress, whenever two thirds of both houses shall deem it
necessary, shall propose amendments to this Constitution, or, on the
application of the legislatures of two thirds of the several states,
shall call a convention for proposing amendments, which, in either
case, shall be valid to all intents and purposes, as part of this
Constitution, when ratified by the legislatures of three fourths of
the
several states, or by conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one
or the other mode of ratification may be proposed by the Congress;
provided that no amendment which may be made prior to the year one
thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any manner affect the first
and fourth clauses in the ninth section of the first article; and that
no state, without its consent, shall be deprived of its equal suffrage
in the Senate.

I hold the opinion that it is past time for a Constitutional
Convention to be called
to establish changes such as a House of Representatives who hold
revocable and
transferable proxies rather than being elected at fixed intervals and
by district.

The war on terrorism depends upon the willingness of the Islamic
people to sacrifice
themselves in "holy war" on the western world in general and the USA
in particular.
I hold the opinion that they are being the foolish tools of wealthy
powers who are using
them to boost the price of oil and reap a profit of over one trillion
dollars per
year. See the discussion at the start of :
http://groups.google.com/group/lonnie-courtney-clay/browse_thread/thread/18880b6dce050f54?hl=en

I hold the opinion that disengagement is possible if the Islamic
religious
authorities issue Fatwa endorsing the non-aggression principle.
Furthermore
the alternative is such a bloodbath of genocide which will make
Hitler's
Holocaust against the Jews look trivial. Furthermore the USA nation
will never
submit to Islamic law because religious freedom is a basic tenet of
the nation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatwa
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-aggression_principle

Lonnie Courtney Clay

LCC

Apr 29, 2007, 1:11:21 AM4/29/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
I believe in free will, and this is a strongly held belief. Even if I
had the power to compel obedience, I would choose not to exercise it.
I am a software engineer practicing civilization engineering based
upon over 20000 hours of strategy gaming experience. The previous post
may have violated copyright law by giving lyrics rather than simply
links. If so then I humbly apologize and I suggest that after a
certain amount of time the copyrights should expire and lyrics be made
freely available to all. Furthermore the posted lyrics were what I
found pleasant, but were usually not quite right. I made a suggestion
back in 2001 that sites should have a central authorized version of
originals to prevent revisionism. It was categorically rejected by the
person who responded on the grounds of free speech. One problem I see
is that a Google web search does not sort by date, so there is no way
to find the first site which matches a search. I suggest that when the
search results make a small enough list, then the option to sort
search hits by date should be made available. By reading the things I
posted in 2001, I found a forgotten song which I like even better than
"born to be wild". Upon reflection I realize that some people may
misinterpret the words "explode into space". Recall that the song was
written during the space race when it seemed that mankind was on the
verge of leaving the planet with an explosive growth of exploration.
That ambition was not fulfilled due to the economic cost of primitive
chemical fueled rockets among other reasons. If I am wrong and that
song is a harmful meme, feel free to say so.

http://www.lyrics007.com/Andy%20Williams%20Lyrics/Born%20Free%20Lyrics.html

I also posted opinions with an arrogance bordering on the psychotic. I
think that when people like L. Neil Smith have the freedom to publish
and promote their own views and opinions, then I should be extended
the same right. If I have an opinion which is not popular, then simply
do not heed it. I suggest that if you are of the opinion (as I am)
that words are acronyms, then you should decode claylc as "crowds
laughing at you, let's cooperate". I am unable to decode what I should
think of "Lonnie Courtney Clay" because I get a headache when I try. I
hope this post clears up any misunderstanding and I welcome any
comments on this Google group.

Lonnie Courtney Clay

LCC

Apr 29, 2007, 4:05:03 AM4/29/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
I am behaving for a while until I have checked some things out.

http://www.bertramchandler.com/abliberty.htm
http://www.thehindu.com/thehindu/quest/200203/stories/2002030900550200.htm
"I means what I says and I says what I means" - Popeye, the Sailor Man
http://www.aaaknow.com/sta418x5.htm
http://www.bartleby.com/59/3/stitchintime.html
http://www.brainconnection.com/topics/?main=fa/practice
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/p/plato163267.html
http://www.insiderreports.com/storypage.asp?storyID=20001817&ChanID=CT

http://www.angelakelman.com/audio/downtown.html

Other music links I found interesting today :
http://www.traditionalmusic.co.uk/childrens-songs/All_around_the_mulberry_bush.htm
http://www.yourdictionary.com/library/yankee.html
http://www.traditionalmusic.co.uk/folk-song-southern/folk-song-southern%20-%200485.htm
http://www.asklyrics.com/display/Chuck_Berry/My_Ding_A_Ling_Lyrics/9927.htm
"home home on the range where the deer and the antelope play"
http://books.google.com/books?id=CtZWmZQdw9wC&pg=PA234&lpg=PA234&dq=%22home+home+on+the+range+where+the+deer+and+the+antelope+play%22&source=web&ots=7IsiWMQ_1u&sig=KLvlmoMAWZCmzNYsukFMD9D_g7o#PPA234,M1
http://www.traditionalmusic.co.uk/childrens-songs/Clementine.htm
http://www.my-favorite-camping-store.com/campfire-song.html

http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/loveactually/bothsidesnow.htm
http://www.oldielyrics.com/lyrics/nino_tempo_and_april_stevens/deep_purple.html
http://www.monkees.net/DOCS/LYRICS/DAYDREAM.htm
http://janfox.com/sixties_live_lyrics.htm#Aquarius
http://www.top40db.net/Lyrics/?SongID=70233&By=Year&Match=
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/d/dusty+springfield/the+windmills+of+your+mind_20043868.html

This is not quite what I recall, but is about right for closing the
post,
http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/A-Hard-Day's-Night-lyrics-The-Beatles/7DE5F890A9D5D4EE48256BC20012CBF2

Lonnie Courtney Clay

LCC

Apr 29, 2007, 6:42:42 PM4/29/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
Here are some musings from long ago which I consider to be well worth
reviewing.

See :
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.atari.st/browse_thread/thread/e2025b4a746eab82/2ed361723ce1e1f9?lnk=st&q=tc5526%40aol.com+reasonable&rnum=2&hl=en#2ed361723ce1e1f9

I ask the thousands of recruiters who have never passed me on for an
interview
during the past seven years - Is it really because you instinctively
dislike
me ? Is it because I demanded "interesting work, reasonable
compensation, a
comfortable office, and no hassle" ? Or is there some other reason one
of you
would like to bring into the light of day ?

See :
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.invest.marketplace/browse_thread/thread/409c75c0881befb3/f69e04d54ed0755c?lnk=st&q=tc5526%40aol.com+roach&rnum=2&hl=en#f69e04d54ed0755c

9) Some of you may be wondering by now what a "roach" is. Until I
crawled
out of the woodwork, I was not even sure that I was a roach. The
subspecies I call roach is drawn from a large pool of subspecies
including but not limited to loose cannons, lightning rods, nerds,
hackers, and geeks. Most of them still do not know that they are
roaches.
We are politically disengaged vermin lacking all respect for authority
and/or authority figures. We may do what you ask but we will never,
ever
follow your orders. We may give you more help than you feel is
strictly
necessary. We do not know each other, and we do not want to know each
other. A true roach (like me) will not hold political office or work
for
any government. Some of us will certainly get squashed, but as we
scurry
about we shall have almost as much fun as while playing a really good
computer game.

I have a new insight today. I became a viewpoint publishing roach in
September 1986
after I bought an Amiga 1000 as a consequence of being laid off by
Datapoint.

See :
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.invest.marketplace/browse_thread/thread/5425d3d053acc5f4/2909ed9b453a8d99?lnk=st&q=tc5526%40aol.com&rnum=8&hl=en#2909ed9b453a8d99

Do a dependency and derivatives analysis folks. A dependency is a
condition which must be
satisfied for another to occur. When I worked for a bureaucracy we
used
schedules called slip charts by the grunts because missing a deadline
meant the completion date for other things slipped. A derivative is of
course a factor which determines the rate at which the value of
another
factor changes.

See :
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.invest.marketplace/browse_thread/thread/5425d3d053acc5f4/2909ed9b453a8d99?lnk=st&q=tc5526%40aol.com&rnum=8&hl=en#2909ed9b453a8d99

P H I L O S O P H Y
Some of you have already seen this. As a reminder, there are plenty
more
roaches where I came from. 1) Any problem can be solved given
sufficient
time and resources. 2) A problem is anything which would be
unacceptable
to an observer if the observer were fully aware of its implications.
3)
Unacceptable is a subjective decision by the observer(s) based upon
priorities. 4) Priorities are derived from beliefs, opinions,
capabilities, expectations, factual data, analytical constraints, etc.
-
lump them together as a systemic state. 5) The priorities of mankind
are
made manifest by allocation of time and resources to problem solving
tasks. 6) Allocation is made more effective by using technology
(computers in particular) to leverage the biologically limited human
intellect. 7) Applying this leverage has significantly improved the
systemic state of mankind over the past twenty years, while producing
valuable side effect. 8) The side effect is that more people are
becoming
familiar with analytical reasoning (made necessary by usage of
computers)
weakening the influence of emotion based belief systems, and changing
priority allocation. 9) Which can make it *possible* to discard belief
systems in conflict with reality.

See :
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.invest.marketplace/browse_thread/thread/e557bb977e028a7d/e037243d0460eb76?lnk=st&q=tc5526%40aol.com&rnum=11&hl=en#e037243d0460eb76

T A X A T I O N (first published Jan 20 1992 in "PD News")
Proposition 1 : 1) The survival of the nation is desirable and depends
upon its wealth. 2) The wealth of the nation always needs to be
increased
in competition with other nations, who in turn seek to gain advantage.
3)
The wealth of the nation is the cumulative result of economic
activity,
with economic activity determining the rate at which wealth increases.
4)
Anything which directly inhibits economic activity reduces the rate at
which the wealth of the nation increases, ultimately threatening its
survival. 5) Economic activity is inhibited by increased costs. 6)
Sales
taxes and income taxes directly tax economic activity, increasing the
cost of the product and production labor cost etc. which ultimately
threatens the survival of the nation.

Proposition 2 : 1) Everyone wants wealth, whether great or merely
sufficient for survival. 2) Holders of wealth want to keep it. This
requires a secure environment. 3) Government provides security to the
citizens and businesses of the nation through its laws, personnel, and
possessions. One which does not will fail. 4) Those who derive a
benefit
from a system should pay in proportion to the benefit they receive. If
they do not, then the system is inequitable and will ultimately fail
in
competition with other systems which are equitable. 5) So the
government
should support itself through direct taxation of wealth and user fees
for
the services it provides.

Lonnie Courtney Clay

LCC

Apr 29, 2007, 8:55:28 PM4/29/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul

The Sikh religion says "God is in the Soul and the Soul is in the
God."

I hold the opinions that :
1) That the Sikh are correct, but I am not interested in reading their
1430 pages of dogma or attending their religious ceremonies.
2) That once created souls are not destroyed except by Divine action.
3) That souls reincarnate, rather than spending all of eternity in a
Heaven or Hell.
4) That souls evolve toward God or devolve away based upon each
incarnation's experiences.
5) That the soul's evolution is manifested by a raised consciousness
of the intellect.
6) That all beings have souls, incarnated depending upon their
evolutionary level and "karma" for lack of a better word.
7) That a being may possess more than one separable soul, the
collective effort of which determines intellect and knowledge.
8) That this possession is not "demonic" and is in fact irrespective
of religion.
9) That additional souls are attracted by interesting behavior and
situations.
10) That the acquisition of new souls results in bodily distress or
exaltation depending upon compatibility.
11) That I have been collecting souls for over 20 years.
If the above offends you, don't get mad, get even with a rebuttal or
get over it.
"Think of it as evolution in action"

I hold the opinions that :
1) The brain is the seat of intellect in humans, and its structure
interfaces with soul(s).
2) The functions of the brain are based on both structure and systemic
state/memory.
3) The brain is awash in a sea of chemical substances and electrical
impulses.
4) Some substances are so powerful that micro-gram quantities affect
consciousness.
5) Substances prescribed by doctors and pushed by illegal drug loads
are different only in their legality.
6) Legality is usually determined by whether the substance does
provable long term damage to the user's body.
7) Nicotine, sugar, and chocolate while legal and unprescribed are
what I use to get high and they have a significant effect.
8) Haldol was prescribed to suppress my intellectual activity.
Ziprasidone was prescribed to restore it.
9) I am on a roll now, still rational, and should not be muzzled.
10 I can summarize John Galt's speech by "I can do it, you can't
*stupid*, so pay me what it's worth."
11) I don't think that, I *know* that.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlas_Shrugged
If the above offends you, don't get mad, get even with a rebuttal or
get over it.
"Think of it as evolution in action"

Lonnie Courtney Clay

LCC

Apr 30, 2007, 7:53:29 AM4/30/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay

LCC

Apr 30, 2007, 9:30:42 PM4/30/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay

LCC

May 1, 2007, 8:28:47 AM5/1/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay

LCC

May 1, 2007, 11:13:47 PM5/1/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
"Think of it as evolution in action."
http://www.amazon.com/Oath-Fealty-Larry-Niven/dp/0671532278

http://www.angelakelman.com/audio/downtown.html
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/152365/lucy_in_the_sky_with_diamonds/

I am currently listening to a Beach Boys compact disk. I would greatly
prefer to listen to songs by the Beatles, but my brother never bought
any. If you find the music at the two links above to be personally
annoying rather than pleasant, then I suggest that you should stop
listening to filthy hate filled songs.

I was taught to read English at a very early age by my mother. I had
and often used a library card before the age of five, reading over
three books per week. I learned parsing and sentence structure
diagramming in a program for academically talented students from
grades three through the first semester of grade seven. In high school
I took two years of Latin. I found it helpful as a guide to the
ancestry of English words. I took a speed reading course in 1973-74
while in the US Air Force to get an improved reading speed of 1800
words per minute at 50% comprehension, and 100% at 800 wpm. While in
college I bought the Webster's Third New International Dictionary
copyright 1976 and scanned it, carefully reading the definitions of
the more common and useful words. I highly recommend the purchase and
reading of an abridged dictionary to anyone struggling with English.
You can get a brief, pithy definition of words online at :
http://www.m-w.com/

I also highly recommend that if you want to know more about a word,
then you should use the link below and do a search on the word of
interest.
http://www.wikipedia.org/

While I am no longer an expert in the practice of English composition
due to many years of being drugged with Haldol, neither am I a novice.
I seldom spoke or listened to music for over nine years. I found
reading to be difficult and watched television or played computer
games when not sleeping, which I did for 12-14 hours per day. I think
that I am no longer a novice at English composition. I anticipate
further progress as time passes by. See :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expert
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novice
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Composition_%28language%29

The following are words which I consider particularly important to an
understanding of English as a supplement to those in the previous post
on this thread.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphabet
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acronym
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contraction_%28grammar%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbreviation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synonym
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonym
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homonym

The following two are especially important :
http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prefix
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suffix

These are links which I just now found today :
http://www.scifilist.com/
http://forums.rofmagazine.com/

Lonnie Courtney Clay

LCC

May 2, 2007, 4:23:28 PM5/2/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
As I said before On Apr 24, 4:15 am :
"When iron spends enough time between the hammer and the anvil,
it turns to steel..... "
Are you uncomfortable or in real emotional pain ?
If your answer to that question is yes, then I suggest that you should
try out the music links which are given below for some relief.

http://lyricwiki.org/Petula_Clark:Downtown
http://www.angelakelman.com/audio/downtown.html
http://www.seeklyrics.com/lyrics/Beatles/The-Long-and-Winding-Road.html
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/152365/lucy_in_the_sky_with_diamonds/
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/334042/the_long_and_winding_road/
http://www.thewho.net/discography/songs/PinballWizard.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_we've_got_here_is_failure_to_communicate

These are some more concepts (featuring *ion) which I highly recommend
to everyone for exploration :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploration
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communication
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vocalization
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transmission_%28telecommunications%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpersonal_communication
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theories_of_communication
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coregulation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_communication
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instruction
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explanation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_%28philosophy%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissembling

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deception
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simulation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imagination
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recognition_primed_decision
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decision-making
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intonation_%28linguistics%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonverbal_communication

I can see that a random walk through Wikipedia will be a long
proposition.
So I will close out this post and take a couple of days to assemble in
alphabetical order the rest of the (*ion) articles which I find
useful.

Lonnie Courtney Clay