Let us start tying things together for the feeble minded out there!

LCC

Dec 24, 2010, 5:57:02 AM12/24/10
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
http://www.arthistory.sbc.edu/imageswomen/papers/sosahera/hera.html

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.sf.written/browse_thread/thread/7de7612e1a09ea48/c0340f139b08a16b?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=%22lonnie+courtney+clay%22+%22rec.arts.sf.written%22

I think that I was enlightened by the soul of
"Alpha Rex Emmanuel Humbard" who just died.
I thank AREH so very much!

Reverse polish AREH --->>> HERA

Lonnie Courtney Clay

LCC

Dec 24, 2010, 6:29:34 AM12/24/10
to Lonnie Courtney Clay

LCC

Dec 24, 2010, 11:32:36 PM12/24/10
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/archive/index.php/t-3939.html
transverse compressional surface interferometry

On a microscopic scale construct an array of 1024 by 1024 high
frequency sound emitting nodes. You can do that by etching pits into a
substrate in whatever scale of emitters is practical using current
technology. The array is triggered node by node in as rapid a sequence
as practical given the receptor array's data gathering or processing
speed capabilities. The receptor array is precisely the same geometry
as the emitter array and the two are mounted on the same chip
substrate. Sonic waves are transverse. The object under study echoes
back the sound waves as the instrument chip passes nearby across the
object under study. Congratulations folks! You now have your star trek
style tri-corder or Dr. McCoy's little handheld dingus...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fullerene

Emitters are piezo-electic substances (try quartz) at the bottom of
the well, activated by electrical current at whatever speed is
necessary. In the well above the piezo-electric deposition is graphite
bucky-balls or whatever you have available. The bucky-balls are
contained by an extremely thin film glass capstone for each well.
Receptors are a no-brainer, just the same as the emitters...

Lonnie Courtney Clay

LCC

Dec 26, 2010, 12:06:11 PM12/26/10
to Lonnie Courtney Clay

LCC

Jan 1, 2011, 8:19:42 PM1/1/11
to Lonnie Courtney Clay

LCC

Jan 8, 2011, 1:00:34 PM1/8/11
to Lonnie Courtney Clay

LCC

Mar 14, 2011, 12:56:54 PM3/14/11
to lonnie-cou...@googlegroups.com
http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/archive/index.php/t-3769.ht.

COURT SESSIONS ARE POSSIBLE AS PROVIDED BY LAWS.

COURT RULES ARE BASED UPON ORDER IN COURTS.

COURT PROCEEDINGS OCCUR AS SCHEDULED BY DOCKETING QUEUE.

COURT AUTHORITY IS DELEGATED THROUGH CONSTITUTIONALLY SPECIFIED MEANS.

CONSTITUTIONS EXPRESS NATIONAL INTENT.

ORDER NATURALLY OVERCOMES CHAOS.

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Lonnie Clay

May 24, 2011, 12:48:17 AM5/24/11
to lonnie-cou...@googlegroups.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVL-u09z-io

The Seekers - I'll Never Find Another You

This post ends volume four internet e-book "For all those fuc*ers out there".

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Lonnie Clay

Jun 26, 2011, 2:49:36 AM6/26/11
to lonnie-cou...@googlegroups.com
I have decided to name book five "Raising a ruckus over nothing whatsoever"

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Lonnie Clay

Jun 26, 2011, 3:55:19 AM6/26/11
to lonnie-cou...@googlegroups.com
Apparently UseNet is down, no posts during past 9 hours except one in Epistemology, to which my reply has not yet gone through after one hour. So I will while away the time making jokes, beginning with :

What am I?
1) a
2) alpha
3) alphabet
4) alphabet soup!
5) Campbell's Soups alphabet soups!

1) b
2) be
3) bet
4) better
5) betterment

1) c
2) cat
3) cataclysm
4) cataclysmic
5) cataclysmically

1) d
2) do
3) dog
4) dogma
5) dogmatic
6) dogmatical
7) dogmatically

1) e
2) elect
3) electro
4) electron
5) electronic
6) electronically

1) f
2) fun
3) function
4) functional
5) functionally

1) g
2) gib
3) gibber
4) gibberish
5) gibberishes

1) h
2) ha
3) habit
4) habitual
5) habitually

1) i
2) in
3) inter
4) interest
5) interesting

1) j
2) ja
3) jab
4) jabber
5) jabberwocky

1) k
2) key
3) keys
4) keystroke
5) keystroked

1) l
2) la
3) lam
4) lame
5) lament
6) lamenting

1) m
2) me
3) men
4) mental
5) mentally

1) o
2) on
3) onto
4) ontological
5) ontologically

1) p
2) pa
3) pat
4) path
5) pathetic
6) pathetical
7) pathetically

1) q
2) que
3) quest
4) question
5) questionable

1) r
2) rat
3) ratio
4) ration
5) rational
6) rationally

1) s
2) set
3) settle
4) settlement
5) settlements

1) t
3) toad
4) toads
5) toadstool
6) toadstools

1) u
2) un
3) uni
4) unify
5) unifying

1) v
2) val
3) valid
4) validation
5) validations

1) w
2) we
3) web
4) webwork
5) webworks

1) x
2) xerox
3) xeroxed

1) y
2) yo
3) you
4) your
5) yours
6) yourself

1) z
2) zoo
3) zookeeper
4) zookeepers

To summarize :

Alphabet (soups) betterment cataclysmically dogmatically electronically functionally gibberishes habitually interesting jabberwocky keystroked lamenting mentally ontologically pathetically questionable rationally settlements toadstools unifying validations webworks xeroxed yourself zookeepers.

I have a *lot* of ally in there as you can see...

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Lonnie Clay

Jun 26, 2011, 10:40:17 AM6/26/11
to Lonnie Courtney Clay

Lonnie Clay

Apr 23, 2013, 10:17:04 PM4/23/13
to lonnie-cou...@googlegroups.com
Book 5 ended on April 20, 2013. Book 6 titled "Son Of A Glitch!" begins on April 21 with :

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups=#!topic/epistemology/HxAEookf8ac
Constitution for the 21 century

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Lonnie Clay