I parse The Star Spangled Banner...

LCC

Oct 13, 2007, 4:02:02 AM10/13/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
Please understand that it has been over 38 years since I performed
English language sentence "structural parsing". I never learned an AI
language as such, but I am familiar with the way AI scripts look. The
"Star Spangled Banner" looks like a script to me. Perhaps I am biased
into thinking that EVERYTHING looks like a computer program of one
sort or another. The big question is how Francis Scott Key was
inspired to write those lyrics...

O SAY - (1 can you - SEE (2 BY (the dawn’s - early light) -
what (SO PROUDLY) - WE HAILED -
at (the twilight's - last gleaming) -
whose (broad stripes) - AND (3
(bright stars) through -
the (PERILOUS fight) - OR (the RAMPARTS - we WATCHED -
were SO - gallantly streaming) 3) 2)

(AND (the rockets’ - RED GLARE - the bombs -
bursting (IN AIR) - Gave PROOF - (through the night)
(that (our flag) - was (STILL THERE)) )) 1)

(O SAY (DOES THAT - (Star Spangled) BANNER - yet WAVE -
OR (the LAND
- of (THE FREE))
AND (the home - of (the brave)) ))

I spent five hours composing this post offline. I reckon that an AI
expert could have done it in about 20 minutes. So even though I am
tempted to parse the other three verses, I will leave such tasks to
the experts. I present the acronym below as a demonstration that the
federal government has more than one ace up its sleeve.

IN GOD WE TRUST : I never - go one day - without examining -
THE REAL U.S. treasures.

What do you feel when you hear the video below?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvbuJKqIJ4Q

Signed By :
Lonnie Courtney Clay aka Laughing Crazy Coot aka TARZAN Chic Logo Guy