*I* want these things!

1 view

LCC

Sep 23, 2007, 1:59:44 PM9/23/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
*I* Lonnie Courtney Clay want (peace freedoms liberty prosperity

healthfulness fitness evolutionary progress technological innovations

(patriotic loyalty untainted by chauvinistic nationalism)

(obedience being required only to those laws which are enacted by
democratically elected representatives)

(honorable treaties reached though multilateral agreements bravely
negotiated based upon expeditiously trustworthy information exchanges)

(rational investments determined from reliable publicly disclosed
information)

(courteous helpful cheerful kind caring friendships)

(expansionary developments always including ecological
conservation ))!!!!!

*I* Lonnie Courtney Clay very firmly do believe and declare that if
enough people wish for any of those goals then the selected goal
CAN AND WILL BE ATTAINED SOON!!!!!

Signed By :
Lonnie Courtney Clay aka Laughing Crazy Coot aka ZORRO Chic Logo Guy

LCC

Sep 23, 2007, 11:27:00 PM9/23/07
to Lonnie Courtney Clay