All hell breaks loose!

1 view

LCC

Mar 9, 2008, 7:50:54 AM3/9/08
to Lonnie Courtney Clay

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKULTRA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_control

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainwashing

I think TODAY that I was a victim of MKULTRA while in the air force in
1974. Furthermore, the project on me continues TO THIS DAY. I awake at
night and sometimes from sleeping in the daytime to the sound of 2-4
knocks on my door. I feel weird, there is a strange odor in my
nostrils and a foul taste in my mouth, and other physically
debilitating symptoms, including my diagnosed paranoid schizophrenia.
There is never any answer when I ask who is at the bedroom door, and I
am unable to get up for several minutes.

The VA psychologists (main Memphis facility) are involved too, because
when I have AIT sessions they take me to a special room for
discussions. Within a couple of minutes I feel weird and often start
coughing due to a contaminant/ drug in the air. I feel compelled to
answer their questions, but over the years I have learned to dispense
nonsense and disinformation by treating words of the English language
as acronyms.

On September 25 last year I took matters into my own hands, calling
upon GOD to strike at those who were abusing me. I did that because a
nurse in the outpatient clinic wanted TEN VIALS of my blood. The
consequences of my call upon GOD were immediate and resulted in better
treatment when I was immediately hospitalized until October 2.

There have been several knock visits lately....

Today is my 52nd birthday, and as a gift to myself and those
manipulating bastards who desperately want to know WHAT THE HELL I AM
REALLY THINKING, I am revealing these things as hidden closely secrets
to be distributed freely. On the 21st I get another "Haldol"
injection. If the contents of that shot do not kill me, then I have a
LOVELY chance on Apr 1 to be physically examined by a doctor. What the
doctor will find is that I AM a hermaphrodite now, as GOD wills or for
whatever weird reason my body has chosen to respond in that way to all
the abuse....

When you sup with the devil, you had better use a LONG SPOON!

Lonnie Courtney Clay Laughing Crazy Coot TARZAN Chic Logo Guy
THE WIZARD OF ARLINGTON

LCC

Mar 9, 2008, 7:19:32 PM3/9/08
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
See www.VAJOE.com military humor forum, civilian jokes sub-forum,
where I posted a lot today....

LCC

Mar 10, 2008, 7:11:49 PM3/10/08
to Lonnie Courtney Clay
I was certainly high on SOMETHING yesterday. Today I feel much more
"normal". Maybe Nessus had his tasp focused on me from the woods
behind my house?
signed by :

LCC

Mar 11, 2008, 1:27:51 AM3/11/08
to Lonnie Courtney Clay

On Mar 10, 6:11 pm, LCC <claylon...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Mar 9, 6:19 pm, LCC <claylon...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > Seewww.VAJOE.commilitary humor forum, civilian jokes sub-forum,
> > where I posted a lot today....
>
> > Lonnie Courtney Clay Laughing Crazy Coot TARZAN Chic Logo Guy
>
> > THE WIZARD OF ARLINGTON
>
> I was certainly high on SOMETHING yesterday. Today I feel much more
> "normal". Maybe Nessus had his tasp focused on me from the woods
> behind my house?
> signed by :
> Lonnie Courtney Clay Laughing Crazy Coot TARZAN Chic Logo Guy

Drugs in drinking water :

http://www6.comcast.net/news/articles/health/2008/03/09/PharmaWater.I/

LCC

Mar 11, 2008, 2:36:54 PM3/11/08
to Lonnie Courtney Clay

On Mar 11, 12:27 am, LCC <claylon...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Mar 10, 6:11 pm, LCC <claylon...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > On Mar 9, 6:19 pm, LCC <claylon...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > > Seewww.VAJOE.commilitaryhumor forum, civilian jokes sub-forum,
> > > where I posted a lot today....
>
> > > Lonnie Courtney Clay Laughing Crazy Coot TARZAN Chic Logo Guy
>
> > > THE WIZARD OF ARLINGTON
>
> > I was certainly high on SOMETHING yesterday. Today I feel much more
> > "normal". Maybe Nessus had his tasp focused on me from the woods
> > behind my house?
> > signed by :
> > Lonnie Courtney Clay Laughing Crazy Coot TARZAN Chic Logo Guy
>
> Drugs in drinking water :
>
> http://www6.comcast.net/news/articles/health/2008/03/09/PharmaWater.I/
>
> signed by :
>
> Lonnie Courtney Clay Laughing Crazy Coot TARZAN Chic Logo Guy

See the thread :

http://groups.google.com/group/lonnie-courtney-clay/browse_thread/thread/ee0e5fa9fe727f8f?hl=en