LHS monthly socials

Erica Calogero

Jan 17, 2023, 3:51:41 PM1/17/23
to London Hackspace
Hi there,

For those not on Discord, we have 2 events coming up for socializing, discussing projects, welcoming potential new members etc. Put the events in your calendars... You will also be able to ask all the questions you ever wanted to ask to one of our new directors about the move, new premises, how you can help etc... https://discord.com/events/943237246092447794/1065004672848494715

If these are well attended, they will be repeated monthly. I'm also hoping to investigate hosting the Wembley one in a library instead of the pub.

All the best,

Erica.

Ten Yen

Jan 18, 2023, 7:49:40 AM1/18/23
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Heya,

for those not on Discord, here's a Discord link? ;)

I understand if everythings happening on Discord (?) then thats probably
the place to be.... but for the recalcitrant among us any chance of
a summary (at least a hint of the date and location (beyond "pub"?
anyone want to meet at Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese for old time sake?
but I agree on not-a-pub for inclusivity...) to get any idea if its
personally feasible (this time....)...

HpA nU y34r!

--
http://tenyen.net/