Photos of stuff people left in the main room: will throw out shortly

Martin Dittus

Sep 19, 2011, 9:12:43 AM9/19/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hallo.

Attaching some pics of stuff that was piled up in the main room. None of it is labelled, nobody around knew why it was here. I don't think we need any of it (with the exception of a fully built MakerBot which surely must belong to someone.)

You need to label your stuff, and store it/take it home when you leave. Otherwise people will take it, or throw it out.

Please take a minute and read this:
http://wiki.london.hackspace.org.uk/view/Guides/Bringing_items_to_the_space

You have a day or two to respond, then I'll put it all on the three-week pile.

Makerbot:
http://mardoen.textdriven.com/temp/hackspace/P1020682.JPG

Paints & colours:
http://mardoen.textdriven.com/temp/hackspace/P1020683.JPG

Box with random junk, old Compaq:
http://mardoen.textdriven.com/temp/hackspace/P1020684.JPG

Two printers/scanner type devices:
http://mardoen.textdriven.com/temp/hackspace/P1020685.JPG

Random radio-type thing that has been lying in the library for much too long:
http://mardoen.textdriven.com/temp/hackspace/P1020686.JPG

m.

Bernard Tyers

Sep 19, 2011, 9:48:20 AM9/19/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com

Jasper Wallace

Sep 19, 2011, 10:41:24 AM9/19/11
On Mon, 19 Sep 2011, Martin Dittus wrote:

> Hallo.

> Two printers/scanner type devices:
> http://mardoen.textdriven.com/temp/hackspace/P1020685.JPG

The white printer is the space's colour printer, we've had it for ages, it
should be connected to babbage and shared accross the network.

(we have more ink for it somewhere).

--
[http://pointless.net/] [0x2ECA0975]

Billy

Sep 19, 2011, 1:39:16 PM9/19/11
to London Hackspace

The Compaq is a spare working machine that i brought to the space.
It's been used as a substitute for doorbot, when doorbot died, as a
testbed for malfiunctioning hardware, and was going to be used as a
sub for lazors, until Sci brought his machine in.

I'll take it back home, until it's needed again.

Tweaker

Sep 19, 2011, 7:23:23 PM9/19/11
to London Hackspace
If no-one has any objection for me liberating the space from the VHF
transceiver,
consider it done.I be over Tuesday and picking it up.

cepm...@yahoo.co.uk

Sep 19, 2011, 7:29:04 PM9/19/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Subject item belongs to Alecjw IIRC.

--
" et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos. "

Alec Wright

Sep 19, 2011, 7:44:52 PM9/19/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Is this the jingtong handheld? Morris was looking at that, but i'll
happily have a look at it if its been left lying around. It can
transmit but not receive

Mark Steward

Sep 20, 2011, 2:40:02 AM9/20/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Nope, check the photo.

Mark Steward

Sep 20, 2011, 2:41:30 AM9/20/11
On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 6:39 PM, Billy <bi...@billycomputersmith.com> wrote:

The Compaq is a spare working machine that i brought to the space.
It's been used as a substitute for doorbot, when doorbot died, as a
testbed for malfiunctioning hardware, and was going to be used as a
sub for lazors, until Sci brought his machine in.

I'll take it back home, until  it's needed again.

Cheers!  Given that Sci's bringing a new machine tonight, it makes sense to shuffle all the others along.

Mark