Vice squad strikes at Hackspace.

cepm...@yahoo.co.uk

May 14, 2011, 6:53:27 PM5/14/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Dear all

There is a now another machine vice in the workshop (on loan pending
something else turning up.) Although it is a bit heavy, it is particularly
good for printed circuit boards, It is very stable and there is a shallow
lip on the jaws that form a perfect rest for the board and should do away
with the need for a bit of wood underneath. Donated to the space is a
Record No. 4 Bench vice. This needs a small repair but is much nicer than
the existing one on the big bench, next time I am in I shall sort it out.
And last of all there is a nice little portable vice that can be attached
to the edge of a table.

Phil

Andrew Black

May 14, 2011, 7:15:26 PM5/14/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
if they arrest us we will have to contend with the screws :-)

phil jones

May 15, 2011, 8:14:06 AM5/15/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
ROFL