BBC Filming Permission...

Adam Ferrari

Oct 11, 2011, 7:57:30 AM10/11/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com

Hi, My name’s Adam.

I’m working on a BBC program that’s looking to do some filming in a ‘Woodwork’ style workshop in the London area. I stumbled across your website and think your woodwork space would be ideal for it, so I’m wondering who I might be able to talk to about potentially using the space for a few hours on either 17/10/11 or 18/10/11? I spoke to one of your members Lee, who directed me to the mailing list to contact you.

Basically, we’re filming a chap who is a Window Restorer by trade and need some shots and interviews of him in his working environment. So we just need an area that looks like the kind of place he works in from day to day.

We’d only need to bring a small crew of about 3 or 4 people and wouldn’t need the area for too long.

Is there any way you might be able to help us out?

Feel free to give me a call on 07966830131, or email me on adam.f...@shine.tv . I’d love to hear from you!

Cheers,

Adam Ferrari

Adam Ferrari

Shine TV, Ram Brewery, Ram Street, London, SW18 1TJ

Tel. 07966830131

Mike

Oct 11, 2011, 8:13:56 AM10/11/11
On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 12:57:30PM +0100, Adam Ferrari wrote:

> Hi, My name?s Adam.
>
> I?m working on a BBC program that?s looking to do some filming in a ?Woodwork? style workshop in the London area. I stumbled across your website and think your woodwork space would be ideal for it, so I?m wondering who I might be able to talk to about potentially using the space for a few hours on either 17/10/11 or 18/10/11? I spoke to one of your members Lee, who directed me to the mailing list to contact you.
>
> Basically, we?re filming a chap who is a Window Restorer by trade and need some shots and interviews of him in his working environment. So we just need an area that looks like the kind of place he works in from day to day.
>
> We?d only need to bring a small crew of about 3 or 4 people and wouldn?t need the area for too long.

> Is there any way you might be able to help us out?
> Feel free to give me a call on 07966830131, or email me on adam.f...@shine.tv . I?d love to hear from you!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Adam Ferrari

Hi Adam,

The official space filming policy is available here:
http://wiki.london.hackspace.org.uk/view/Guides/Filming_in_the_space

Basically for commerical fiming in the space you need to email
ru...@hackspace.org.uk.

Mike.

signature.asc

Ferrari89