party

tom

Nov 21, 2011, 11:43:22 AM11/21/11
to London Hackspace
isnt it about time we had a party again?

Darren McDonald

Nov 21, 2011, 11:53:48 AM11/21/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com

On Nov 21, 2011 4:43 PM, "tom" <bollo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> isnt it about time we had a party again?

What contrived yet awesome reason should we use for throwing one?

Adrian Godwin

Nov 21, 2011, 11:55:28 AM11/21/11
On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 4:43 PM, tom <bollo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> isnt it about time we had a party again?

Haven't we scheduled one for 21st December ?

-adrian

tom

Nov 21, 2011, 12:27:21 PM11/21/11
to London Hackspace
on a WEEKDAY??? I cant get drunk and fuck about with lasers on a
weekday!

Russ Garrett

Nov 21, 2011, 12:33:02 PM11/21/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com

Have we?! First I've heard of it.

--
Russ Garrett
ru...@garrett.co.uk

Adrian Godwin

Nov 21, 2011, 12:34:57 PM11/21/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Well, it STARTS on a weekday, it's true.

Adrian Godwin

Nov 21, 2011, 12:39:14 PM11/21/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com

tom

Nov 21, 2011, 1:02:44 PM11/21/11
to London Hackspace
aah the dinner. No I meant a proper party, like we've done before

On Nov 21, 5:39 pm, Adrian Godwin <artgod...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/london-hack-space/browse_thread/thread...

> Turns out Philip actually meant Tuesday 20th.
>

> On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 5:33 PM, Russ Garrett <r...@garrett.co.uk> wrote:

> >> Haven't we scheduled one for 21st December ?
>
> > Have we?! First I've heard of it.
>
> > --
> > Russ Garrett

> > r...@garrett.co.uk

Russ Garrett

Nov 21, 2011, 1:06:13 PM11/21/11
On 21 November 2011 18:02, tom <bollo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> aah the dinner. No I meant a proper party, like we've done before

Yeah, that's what I had in mind too. I think we're getting a bit close
to Christmas to do a proper open day/party again this year, so
probably best to do one in late January (like we did this year) on a
Saturday or Sunday.

--
Russ Garrett
ru...@garrett.co.uk

Adrian Godwin

Nov 21, 2011, 1:09:22 PM11/21/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
In that case, the contrived yet awesome reason would be the
anniversary of the annexing of hanger 23.

Sam Cook

Nov 22, 2011, 7:30:11 AM11/22/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Why not just organise another new year's eve party?

Paul Dart

Dec 31, 2011, 1:28:27 PM12/31/11
On 22 November 2011 12:30, Sam Cook <sam.lind...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Why not just organise another new year's eve party?

The organising didn't happen, but is the party happening?

Paul

Aden

Dec 31, 2011, 2:43:49 PM12/31/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com