Forthcoming Nanode weekend

Ken Boak

May 12, 2011, 3:53:25 AM5/12/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Russ/ Hackspace

I would like to provisionally book the first weekend in June 4th/5th for the Nanode Build and Applications Workshop.

Could this be put onto the calendar by some with access.

Thanks in advance

Ken

Russ Garrett

May 12, 2011, 3:59:20 AM5/12/11
On 12 May 2011 08:53, Ken Boak <ken....@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to provisionally book the first weekend in June 4th/5th for the
> Nanode Build and Applications Workshop.
>
> Could this be put onto the calendar by some with access.

Done! I also gave your gmail account permission to add events in the future.

--
Russ Garrett
ru...@garrett.co.uk

Catherine Flick

May 12, 2011, 4:01:39 AM5/12/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Will there be a few of these? This is on the one weekend in June I won't be around, but I think I'll definitely need some help putting a Nanode together.

Thanks :)
C.

Ken Boak

May 12, 2011, 4:30:50 AM5/12/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Catherine,

There will either be a follow up weekend, or one of the "Nanode Team"  or someone trained at the first weekend will be available to assist in construction and programming.

Work committments mean that I have not much spare time in late June - so (for me) any repeat event would have to be in July.  However, by then we will have lots of Nanode experts  :-)

Ken

Earthshine

May 12, 2011, 8:56:52 AM5/12/11
to London Hackspace
I also would be interested in a follow up weekend as I already have
plans for this weekend. I definitely want to find out a lot more about
the Nanode.

May 12, 2011, 7:17:53 PM5/12/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Could it may be recorded?