[DIYbio/Biohacking] Invitation to the Saturday 7th of May @ London Hack Space

Sara Tocchetti

May 4, 2011, 2:41:19 PM5/4/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Dear All!
on the occasion of the DIYbio European Congress, the DIYbio group at the London Hack Space would like to invite to join us at the LHSpace for more informal talks and drinks.

Please feel wellcome to ask to present your work and community, projector and screen are available, let us know if you need them.

When: Saturday 7th of May, starting at 5pm

We hope you'll pass by, please let us know if you plan to come so that we can manage logistic (at least to a minimal level..:)!)

have a very nice day!
sara and Bugs

 P.S Please feel free to forward this message to all the potentially interested people we might have forgotten.

Sara Tocchetti

May 7, 2011, 9:52:35 AM5/7/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
hi people,
sorry I'll be 30min later...
see you
sara

Funkenstein

May 7, 2011, 11:13:56 AM5/7/11
to London Hackspace
Guys is there any chance to record the meeting? Unfortunately I won't
make it on time so I'd love to see what you discussed about.
thanks
see you soon