Door entry system limited to subscribers

Mark Steward

Oct 27, 2011, 6:30:58 AM10/27/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I've been pretty slow at getting round to it, but I've finally emptied the old card list for Doorbot.  This means that if your name is on the unknown card list[1] or you're not a subscriber, you won't be able to get card access to the space.

Please let me know if you encounter any problems.

Cheers,
Mark

Hakron

Feb 6, 2012, 9:22:41 AM2/6/12
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark,

Whats the process for having my oyster card added to the access list?

Richard

Mark Steward

Feb 6, 2012, 9:35:42 AM2/6/12
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
If you have an RFID reader, you can download the add card script[1]
and run it. Otherwise, just turn up at the space and ring the
doorbell: there's a card reader attached to Lovelace and a link on the
desktop.

Mark

[1] https://github.com/londonhackspace/Doorbot