HP8112A

Dirk-WIllem van Gulik

Aug 10, 2011, 6:13:40 PM8/10/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
I left an HP8112A signal generator in the space. See

http://wiki.hackspace.org.uk/wiki/HP8112a

for details. It basically lets you sent 1-999 pulses (or continuous pulses) between a few nS and seconds of configurable duty cycle of a configurable voltage range and offset (negative and positiive) into your experiments.

If you've never used it before - connect an LED to the output and follow the web page instructions - should make it very easy to understand what is happening (or use the scope).

Useful for those hacking arduinos and needing controlled inputs.

If it is not used or in the way - let me know - and I'll take it home again :)

Dw

Martin Klang

Aug 10, 2011, 6:46:43 PM8/10/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com

great stuff!

/m

On 10 Aug 2011, at 23:13, Dirk-WIllem van Gulik wrote:

> I left an HP8112A signal generator in the space. See
>

> Dw

Tim Storey

Aug 11, 2011, 3:48:21 AM8/11/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com