Nanode Weekend 4th/5th June

Ken Boak

May 17, 2011, 3:52:06 AM5/17/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
I'm currently organising the facilities we need for the first Nanode Weekend.

I've been advised that about 10 persons is the practical limit for the quiet room, but we can split the group between building the hardware and programming so can probably handle about 15 to 20 people maximum.

Because space is limited  - I'd be grateful if you could add your name to the top of the pledge page, underneath your preferred day. I'm trying to get roughly equal numbers of attendees for each day - if possible.

The Nanode Weekend will be repeated at a later date- so if you can't make the first you can always attend a subsequent event.

regards

Ken

Charles Yarnold

May 17, 2011, 4:06:25 AM5/17/11
On 17 May 2011 08:52, Ken Boak <ken....@gmail.com> wrote:
I've been advised that about 10 persons is the practical limit for the quiet room, but we can split the group between building the hardware and programming so can probably handle about 15 to 20 people maximum.

Does this mean up to 20 people over the 2 days, or 20 per day, as events (especially on the popular weekends) should try not to use more than the quiet room...

Just to check :)

Sol

Ken Boak

May 17, 2011, 4:15:45 AM5/17/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Charles,

10 people in the quiet room is what was suggested to me as a reasonable maximum

However, if others choose to come along that weekend to pick up their kits and solder them up in the main room or the workshop - then technically that counts as attendance too.

Ken

Martin Dittus

May 17, 2011, 6:38:31 AM5/17/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Ken,

don't know about your availability during the week, but Fridays work for me as well so I thought I'd bring that up as an alternative.

m.