Angle Grinder has bad connection or something, goes on and off off off on off off!

Jakob

Nov 2, 2011, 8:21:46 PM11/2/11
to London Hackspace
Tried using the angle grinder today, with no good result. It turned
off automatically and when tilted it sometimes starts.

It had similar problems some days ago as well, but it was worse
today.
I tried open it to see if there was an obvious problem, But I could
not see any such obvious fault. Maybe some connectors needs to be
cleaned or something, but I did not, since I did not want to
disassemble it to much, due lack of time and electrical components
knowledge.