Visiting the Hackespace & Project Horus / TOPCAT Talk?

Mark Jessop

Aug 6, 2011, 3:49:08 PM8/6/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm a PhD student from Adelaide, Australia (yes, we have a hackerspace,
though a small one) currently staying in Bath to work on TOPCAT, a
ionospheric observation payload to go on the UKube-1 cubesat.

I'm also heavily involved with Project Horus, a high-altitude ballooning
group that is now up to 15 launches - recovering every payload we send up.

I'm planning to visit London next weekend (13th/14th) and would very
much like to visit the hackerspace, and perhaps give a short talk on
Project Horus or TOPCAT - would anyone be interested?

Cheers,
Mark Jessop
http://rfhead.net/

Mark Steward

Aug 6, 2011, 4:26:04 PM8/6/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Oh, shame I'd be really interested in this, but I'm in Germany for CCC Camp.  Saturday evening looks like the best bet for a talk - perhaps around 7pm?

Mark

Kieran Kunhya

Aug 6, 2011, 7:30:48 PM8/6/11
to London Hackspace
Yes I would like to hear about this.

On Aug 6, 9:26 pm, Mark Steward <markstew...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh, shame I'd be really interested in this, but I'm in Germany for CCC Camp.
>  Saturday evening looks like the best bet for a talk - perhaps around 7pm?
>
> Mark

Yuan

Aug 6, 2011, 7:36:43 PM8/6/11
to London Hackspace
Hey,

I'd definitely be interested. I'm not officially a member of LHS yet,
but hopefully the guys won't mind!

With best regards,
Yuan