Arduino Workshop - April

Earthshine

Mar 22, 2011, 6:00:10 AM3/22/11
to London Hackspace
Would like to do another Arduino Workshop in April. Any weekend I
should avoid?

Dave Ingram

Mar 22, 2011, 6:05:06 AM3/22/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
On 03/22/11 10:00, Earthshine wrote:
> Would like to do another Arduino Workshop in April. Any weekend I
> should avoid?
Perhaps the 23rd/24th (Easter weekend)? That's a selfish suggestion
masquerading as altruism though :-)

Earthshine

Mar 22, 2011, 6:56:47 AM3/22/11
to London Hackspace
Weekends I can't do myself are the first 3 so it is only weekend of
23rd/24th and 30th/1st I am available.

Earthshine

Mar 22, 2011, 10:20:57 AM3/22/11
to London Hackspace
Can't do Easter Weekend either now so it will have to be last weekend
in April.

Catherine Flick

Mar 22, 2011, 8:35:37 AM3/22/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Those are both over long weekends (May Day/Royal Wedding & Easter) - I'd love to take part but I'll be taking advantage of the days off work for a holiday! :)

As a suggestion - May's good... (or I will just come along for the next one :)

C.

Earthshine

Mar 22, 2011, 1:18:02 PM3/22/11
to London Hackspace
Ahh so it is. Maybe the first weekend in May would be better then.

Dave Durant

Mar 22, 2011, 1:36:38 PM3/22/11
to London Hackspace

> Would like to do another Arduino Workshop in April

What kind of level? I'd love to attend something for beginners but I'm
guessing most of the people replying are already fairly experienced...

Earthshine

Mar 22, 2011, 9:32:29 PM3/22/11
to London Hackspace
Dave it will be for complete beginners.

Earthshine

Mar 23, 2011, 6:05:05 AM3/23/11
to London Hackspace
OK I am going to make this the weekend of 16th/17th May. Will start
planning it.

Ranjan Mondal

Mar 23, 2011, 6:11:20 AM3/23/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
where???

Matt Peperell

Mar 23, 2011, 6:22:33 AM3/23/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
It will be at the London Hackspace:
http://wiki.hackspace.org.uk/wiki/London_Hackspace
It is a safe assumption that all events discussed on this mailing list
will be there, unless explicitly stated otherwise.

Catherine Flick

Mar 23, 2011, 6:27:55 AM3/23/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
16/17 May is a Monday and a Tuesday! Do you mean 14/15? :)

C.

Earthshine

Mar 23, 2011, 7:12:45 AM3/23/11
to London Hackspace
Opps!!

Thanks. Yep, 14th & 15th.

Catherine Flick

Mar 23, 2011, 7:14:55 AM3/23/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
No worries! :) I'd love to come on one of the days; the other I will be in Bristol at the Small Press Expo (indie comics) :-) So please put me down as very interested!

C.

jtreg

Mar 23, 2011, 7:22:10 AM3/23/11
to London Hackspace
I cant do 14/15th but 23/24 or 30/01 will be fine. If you have decided
then I will have to wait for another (again)

:(

James

On Mar 23, 11:14 am, Catherine Flick <lie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> No worries! :) I'd love to come on one of the days; the other I will be in
> Bristol at the Small Press Expo (indie comics) :-) So please put me down as
> very interested!
>
> C.

Dave Durant

Mar 23, 2011, 10:02:00 AM3/23/11
to London Hackspace

Great, count me in.

Dave Ingram

Mar 23, 2011, 10:29:42 AM3/23/11
On 03/23/11 14:02, Dave Durant wrote:
> Great, count me in.
Ditto

Mar 23, 2011, 10:34:05 AM3/23/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
I'm wanting to come along also.
TheHypnotist

Scunner

Mar 23, 2011, 1:24:50 PM3/23/11
to London Hackspace
I have sent you an email, but everyone else seems to be getting
involved on here. Count me in too.
- Scunner

Ciarán Mooney

Mar 23, 2011, 2:47:14 PM3/23/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Just so people don't miss out, rather than saying "Me too" on the
mailing list may be better to email Mike (earthshine) direct to book
and pay for a ticket.

Instructions on the wiki,

http://wiki.hackspace.org.uk/wiki/Workshops/Arduino_for_beginners_4#Tickets

Not sure if this has been pointed out.

Ciarán

Earthshine

Mar 23, 2011, 6:44:09 PM3/23/11
to London Hackspace
Yep, make sure you email me to go on the list. I'll posy ticket
details once I sort out a method.

Earthshine

Mar 25, 2011, 9:02:46 AM3/25/11
to London Hackspace
Ticket details added to the wiki page. if you have already emailed be
concerning interest then get your ticket booked asap as they will not
last long.

Earthshine

Mar 28, 2011, 5:33:45 AM3/28/11
to London Hackspace
FYI - only 6 places left.

Earthshine

Apr 5, 2011, 8:24:05 AM4/5/11
to London Hackspace
Don't forget to book if you are interested.

Speak to me if you want further info.

Mike Mc

Earthshine

Apr 6, 2011, 6:07:42 AM4/6/11
to London Hackspace
Only 4 spaces left !!

Earthshine

Apr 8, 2011, 6:24:32 AM4/8/11
to London Hackspace
Now only 3 spaces left.

Earthshine

Apr 8, 2011, 7:29:19 AM4/8/11
to London Hackspace
And now only 2!

Earthshine

Apr 8, 2011, 12:45:09 PM4/8/11
to London Hackspace
....and then there was one.

Earthshine

Apr 11, 2011, 7:05:54 AM4/11/11
to London Hackspace
All spaces are now fully booked for the May Arduino Workshop.

Earthshine

Apr 11, 2011, 8:51:18 AM4/11/11
to London Hackspace
Can someone with the LHS Calendar access please add this event. Thanks.