Book Scanner for general use.

已查看 44 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

cepm...@yahoo.co.uk

未读,
2011年9月21日 22:17:452011/9/21
收件人 london-h...@googlegroups.com
I have finally sorted out my book scanner (with the able assistance of
Adam) It is now on semi-permanent loan to the space and living in a case
under the desk beside Lovelace. The scanner is specially made to scan
bound books as well as ordinary sheet matter. Fuller detail at
<http://plustek.com/usa/products/opticbook-series/opticbook-3600-plus/introduction.html>

It now has an internal PSU and will need a fig 8 mains lead. A USB lead is
in the case with the scanner.

It will work with Linux, Adam tried it with Ubuntu. Windows/Mac software
is on a CD in the box along with the instruction sheets and it works OK on
my laptop.

Enjoy
Phil

--
" et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos. "

Sci

未读,
2011年9月21日 22:27:162011/9/21
收件人 london-h...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to have to find 24hrs to camp in the space now. I have a very
big book that I need to scan.

Thankyou!

Sci

phil jones