Do you have one of the keys to the space?

Sam Cook

Jun 8, 2011, 9:43:56 AM6/8/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

We are supposed to have 9 keys to get into unit 24. Currently only 8 of them are listed on the site [1]. The last holder of the 9th key can't remember who he passed it on to.

so: does anyone have it? can those that have keys also confirm that the list is up to date..

cheers

Charles Yarnold

Jun 8, 2011, 11:27:29 AM6/8/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Ouch, according to the keyholders rules, Mr Mooney now owes a round at the pub, and with almost 300 members thats going to cost a pretty penny.

Ciarán Mooney

Jun 9, 2011, 3:37:14 AM6/9/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Whilst I admit that it was an oversight on my part not keeping the
records up to date, don't expect me to buy a 300 person round at the
pub!

If no one comes forward saying they have the key, and updates the wiki
to say so then I am more than happy to arrange and pay to get a new
key cut.

Ciarán