Music Hack Space meet up on Thursdays

Jean-Baptiste Thiebaut

Oct 17, 2011, 10:44:40 AM10/17/11
to London Hackspace
Hi everyone,

We are music enthusiasts interested to meet up regularly at the space. We met last Thursday and decided to keep meeting up. I've added a blurb about the projects we're interested in: http://wiki.london.hackspace.org.uk/view/Music_Hack_Space

It looks like Thursdays would be a good time for us to meet.

I would like to add Thursdays 6pm - 11pm  to the google calendar. It doesn't look like it's taken so far - any objections?

If you want to hear about our activities, please join the list at http://groups.google.com/group/london-music-hack-space

Thanks,
JB

PS:  apologies for the pizza boxes left behind. It won't happen again.

Chris Mear

Oct 17, 2011, 12:48:47 PM10/17/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
On 17 Oct 2011, at 15:44, Jean-Baptiste Thiebaut wrote:

> We are music enthusiasts interested to meet up regularly at the space.

<snip>

> It looks like Thursdays would be a good time for us to meet.
>
> I would like to add Thursdays 6pm - 11pm to the google calendar. It doesn't look like it's taken so far - any objections?

Not an objection, but just a heads-up: One Click Orgs has a regular hackday on the third Thursday of each month in the evening. There's usually only a handful few of us, so I think both groups can very happily co-exist!

Cheers,
Chris