July Arduino Workshop

Earthshine

Jun 14, 2011, 5:29:40 AM6/14/11
to London Hackspace
Thinking about the next Arduino Workshop for July. Any weekends I
should avoid. We would need the whole of teh quiet room for 2 days 9 -
5.

Robert Leverington

Jun 14, 2011, 5:40:18 AM6/14/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com

The open day is being held on the 31st July, and if you want to hold it
on the weekend of the 9th you will need to negotiate with the lock
picking group (though they prefer to have it on the same weekend each
month as there are many regulars).

Robert

Earthshine

Jun 14, 2011, 7:08:42 AM6/14/11
to London Hackspace
I'll make sure it isn't the same weekend as the lock picking event.

Earthshine

Jul 8, 2011, 7:35:49 AM7/8/11
to London Hackspace
I've decided to make this in August instead due to other commitments.
I also want to redo the course material.

Earthshine

Jul 9, 2011, 9:29:26 AM7/9/11
to London Hackspace
Any objections to the weekend of 27th/28th August? We will require the
'quiet room' and projector.

According to the calendar the Lockpicking session is only on the 13th
August.

Earthshine

Jul 10, 2011, 5:13:59 PM7/10/11
to London Hackspace
Final shout out for objections to the 27th/28th August in the Quiet
Room.

Earthshine

Jul 11, 2011, 8:36:47 AM7/11/11
to London Hackspace
OK, weekend of 27th/28th August 2011 in the quiet room it is.