Empty Boxes: please use them (Rich ATNMY, Flux, Nikita and Cable)

Sam Cook

May 31, 2011, 1:57:25 PM5/31/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

There are several empty boxes in the storage area, I have no idea if these are in use or not but given that we've recently clarified the rules [1] (rule 6) on storing stuff in the space we do ask that if you're not using your box (i.e. it's empty) that it gets returned to the stack, or be willing that it may get used by someone else if there are no boxes available.

This is purely because of the limited space we have and it's much better that space get used than held empty.

The currently empty boxes are:
* Rich ATNMY
* Flux (Will Green)
* Nikita

There is also a shelf marked "Cables crap" which has _on_ it other people's stuff and below it a few bits of the wooden puzzel cube, some sort of toy music thing and an empty (un marked) box.

Nothing is going to happen to these boxes/spots but if they're owners no longer want/need them (even for the time being) then freeing the space could be helpful.

Cheers

booyaa

Jun 1, 2011, 8:30:05 AM6/1/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
I'll be claiming one of these boxes on Thursday (got memberised this morning :). I'm happy to share my space/box. My first few projects are going to be small.

Sam Cook

Jun 1, 2011, 8:51:39 AM6/1/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
booya, I don't think you'll need to; there are still some unclaimed boxes (on the floor in front of the shelves)

Tim Storey

Jun 1, 2011, 8:51:25 AM6/1/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Leave the one labelled Rich. He's said I can put some stuff in it. Ta

Sent via two cans and a bit of string

Sam Cook

Jun 1, 2011, 8:57:14 AM6/1/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Leave the one labelled Rich. He's said I can put some stuff in it. Ta

There were no plans to do anything with any of them. It was more a warning that empty boxes may be reclaimed if they're not apparently in use.

I loose enough time tidying/sorting/pottering I'm not going to start patrolling the boxes as well; was just a heads up for those concerned as I saw that they were empty and this was being discussed.