Preliminary inquiry regarding transport

Mike

Jun 22, 2011, 9:53:48 AM6/22/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

For some time I've been trying to find an economical way to fill the
HackSpace dewar. I have a contact who is willing to do the deed
however here is where the dilema starts. I need to drop off and collect
the dewar to/from Mile End between 9:00 and 17:00 weekdays. I believe
it requires dropping off and then waiting for the Batphone to ring when
it has been filled at some point over the following days.

So, the question is: if I deposite the dewar at the Space, could someone
help me to transport* it to the site and help me move it from the site to
the Space?

Mike.

* By "transport" I mean stick in your car. I don't think it would sit
well on the back of a motorcycle and I think Bob Crow might try to kill
me if we take it on the Tube.

signature.asc

tom

Jun 22, 2011, 12:44:34 PM6/22/11
to London Hackspace
fill it with what btw?
>  signature.asc
> < 1KViewDownload

Nigel Worsley

Jun 22, 2011, 7:39:16 PM6/22/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
> fill it with what btw?

Liquid nitrogen

> I think Bob Crow might try to kill me if we take it on the Tube.

Highly unlikely, he will send the thugs round instead so that he can carry on enjoying the high life. Assuming that the
tube is even running when required, of course.

Nigle

Mike

Jun 23, 2011, 3:01:41 AM6/23/11
On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 09:44:34AM -0700, tom wrote:
> fill it with what btw?

Liquid Nitrogen.

Mike.

signature.asc

tom

Jun 23, 2011, 4:54:00 AM6/23/11
to London Hackspace
awesome!
whereabouts in mile end is it getting filled? I cant help but I live
there and I'm curious!