Filming @ Hackspace 10am Saturday

unknowndomain

Mar 23, 2011, 10:27:19 AM3/23/11
to London Hackspace
Hello all,

Just want to put it out there, I have been chatting with the guys on
IRC today who seem happy with me visiting and filming in exchange for
a donation and beer...

Details are in the calendar but please if there is any problem with
this don't hold back I don't want to intrude in your space unduly.

Thanks everyone,

Tom Lynch

Charles Yarnold

Mar 23, 2011, 10:29:56 AM3/23/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
From my point of view (as i'm sure you were planning to) as long as you ask people before turning the camera on them I wouldn't see any problems!

Sol

Tom Lynch

Mar 23, 2011, 10:31:38 AM3/23/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Sure will be, because I would like to post it to my website after for others to see I have to have a Location release from a member I believe and also a model release for each interviewee that is directly filmed, if your in the background I presume no one will mind, but there is no need for them to sign a release either.

tom

Mar 23, 2011, 12:25:55 PM3/23/11
to London Hackspace
10am is a bit early, you might wake one of our indigenous sleeping-
hackers :p

Nigel Worsley

Mar 23, 2011, 12:31:20 PM3/23/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
> 10am is a bit early, you might wake one of our indigenous sleeping hackers :p

Shove a beer in their hand and they won't complain. Much.

Nigle

Tom Lynch

Mar 23, 2011, 12:53:52 PM3/23/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Mark is planning to be there at around 9am anyway so presumably that would have woken them? I can do later if others wish but I was advised early was better because it gets busy and resultantly a lot noisier and may be better to get the work done mostly in the AM.

Robert Leverington

Mar 23, 2011, 1:15:31 PM3/23/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Don't worry about people sleeping.

Although it is permitted, the hackspace isn't a hotel.

Robert

Tom Lynch

Mar 23, 2011, 1:17:34 PM3/23/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Ok

Monty

Mar 23, 2011, 1:03:08 PM3/23/11
to London Hackspace
I wouldn't worry. Being woken by others is an expected hazard of
sleeping in the space.