Bender/Guillotine

Cepmender

Aug 24, 2011, 3:30:42 AM8/24/11
to London Hackspace, London Hackspace Infrastructure
Sadly I must report the fatal breakage of the subject tool, as this was entirely my fault I will pay for a new one. According to the Chester website, The 12" model is £180 delivered.

The 24" model is £300 delivered. If there is interest and I can get enough pledges to cover the difference then I shall order the larger one.

In the meantime I can only apologise for any inconvenience caused by the (temporary) loss of this tool.

Phil

Muz

Aug 24, 2011, 3:36:58 AM8/24/11
to London Hackspace
Like everything else in life, hacking is just a primitive, degenerate
form of bending.

Elliot West

Aug 24, 2011, 3:57:43 AM8/24/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com, london-hack-spac...@googlegroups.com
On 24 August 2011 08:30, Cepmender <cepm...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
The 24" model is £300 delivered. If there is interest and I can get enough pledges to cover the difference then I shall order the larger one.

I'll happily pledge for the larger size.

As we're trying to gauge pledge interest, I've moved this thread to the main list.
Message has been deleted