Cleaning Day: Thanks!

Elliot West

Feb 5, 2011, 2:56:31 PM2/5/11
to London Hackspace
Just wanted to say a thanks to everyone who helped out at the space today - your efforts are much appreciated and the space is looking much better for it. A short summary of what was done - I'm sure there was more so please do forgive me if I have missed anything from the list:
  • 2 desks assembled - bolts bought for all.
  • 2 black boards mounted.
  • Component drawers & lin bins wall mounted.
  • Wood/metal stock organised.
  • General cleaning of surfaces and floors.
  • General putting away of tools etc.
  • Wall mounting of first aid boxes.
  • Storage shelves reorganized slightly.
  • Hooks for things...
  • Some more tools have been wall mounted.
  • Much of the stuff on the floor of 23 has been moved to shelving.
  • Painting/PCB area tidied.
  • Laser cutter display table.
  • Last.fm server area consolidated.
  • Vending machine relocated.
  • The Hackers Arms...
Hope to see you all tomorrow - Elliot.

Chris Foote (Spike)

Feb 5, 2011, 3:33:44 PM2/5/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Just had a peer at the webcams
(http://london.hackspace.org.uk/webcams.html) and it looks wonderful!

Many congratulations to everyone involved.

Spike