Who's going to 28C3

Glen

Nov 26, 2011, 7:59:06 AM11/26/11
to London Hackspace
The anual Berlin hacker conference is a month away. We're written
ticket grabbing scripts to try and get tickets, if we get two we'll be
driving to Berlin.

Is anyone else going?

Darren McDonald

Nov 26, 2011, 1:35:07 PM11/26/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com

Im going to be in berlin 18th - 27th ,but not for ccc

Martin

Nov 27, 2011, 9:15:46 AM11/27/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com

I hope to go if i can get a ticket although i've been too lazy to write a script, will probably just try the manual way

Glen

Nov 27, 2011, 10:37:10 AM11/27/11
to London Hackspace

On Nov 27, 2:15 pm, Martin <crysi...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I hope to go if i can get a ticket although i've been too lazy to write a
> script, will probably just try the manual way

I wrote a shell script to buy tickets, it tool two minutes. If you
don't automate the task I don't think you'll be going. The tickets
will be on sale for less then three minutes so a human won't have that
many chances to click through the web page and dialog box

Martin

Nov 27, 2011, 12:01:11 PM11/27/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com

Ok will knock something up tonight

Martin

Nov 29, 2011, 4:12:23 AM11/29/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
yay, managed to secure a ticket for CCC, are you still heading over there in the van? (possible to scrounge a lift?) :P