Rutherford Appleton Laboratory open day

Sam Cook

Apr 18, 2011, 11:23:06 AM4/18/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

I've just found out some bad news: they don't run ISIS[1] open days.

The good news is that they do run generic Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (RAL[2]) open days! The next one is on the 9th June and I've put down a provisional request for 10 slots on the guest list. I don't know if this has to be confirmed, by when or anything else (see email, below) but I've set it going so this is a shout out to discover if those places can be filled, if more than those spots can be filled I'll try and get us more spots.

AFAIK the date is non-negotiable (sorry).

I've added a page to the wiki here [3] please add yourself after replying here.

Hi Sam,

ISIS do not run open days themselves, but the events and visits team run general public open days where you have the opportunity to visit some of the facilities that the Rutherford Appleton laboratory has to offer.
Our next general public open day is on the 9th June 2011.
Please let me know how many people you would like to bring and their rough age range and I will add you to the  provisional guest list.

Many Thanks

Will

Will Godfrey