More Nanodes in Space (tonight)

Ken Boak

Jun 7, 2011, 7:08:31 AM6/7/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

The rest of the magjack components have arrived which will allow me to complete the remainder of the kits at the space tonight.

Those people who ordered 4 or 5 kits (Dirk-Willem, Earthshine, Bob, Spike) can now get all of theirs in a single batch.

The kitting of 30 or 40 units and programming the ATmega and soldering the MAC chip on the board will take a couple of hours - I'd also like to train up a couple of kitters, and show a few how to solder the SMT MAC chip.

See you tonight

Ken

Dirk-Willem van Gulik

Jun 7, 2011, 7:10:08 AM6/7/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com

Ken - may not be in the UK/hackspace for a bit - so feel free to drop off the bare components into my box. Happy to do my own soldering if that makes people their lives easier (and just as happy to let others solder - eps. if that causes more fun, learning and happyness).

Dw.

Ken Boak

Jun 7, 2011, 7:26:01 AM6/7/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
DW

Thanks for letting me know.

Ken

Andy "Bob" Brockhurst

Jun 7, 2011, 9:21:21 AM6/7/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ken,

Could you put mine in my box, at your convenience. I'm not sure when I
can make it to the hack space next.

Bob
--
a.k.a b3cft/Andy
Andy "Bob" Brockhurst mailto:andy.br...@b3cft.com

Ken Boak

Jun 7, 2011, 9:24:08 AM6/7/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
OK Andy/Bob

I'll make sure you have a consecutive run of serial numbers

Ken

Andy "Bob" Brockhurst

Jun 7, 2011, 9:42:31 AM6/7/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Oh, and I'm happy to solder my own, so just kits rather than made up
boards is fine.

Bob
--

On 07/06/2011 14:24, Ken Boak wrote:
> OK Andy/Bob
> I'll make sure you have a consecutive run of serial numbers
> Ken
>
> On 7 June 2011 14:21, Andy "Bob" Brockhurst
> <andrew.b...@googlemail.com

> <mailto:andrew.b...@googlemail.com>> wrote:
>
> Hi Ken,
>
> Could you put mine in my box, at your convenience. I'm not sure when
> I can make it to the hack space next.
>
> Bob
> --
> a.k.a b3cft/Andy
> Andy "Bob" Brockhurst

> mailto:andy.br...@b3cft.com <mailto:andy.br...@b3cft.com>

Ken Boak

Jun 7, 2011, 10:59:30 AM6/7/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Bob,

I have been numbering the pcbs with a 4 digit serial number - purely for convenirence and asset tracking.

I have tried to kive people who have ordered more than one, consecutive numbers.

The only thing soldered will be the tiny MAC chip on the back of the board - best place to stick it to stop losing it.

All these are kits

Ken