Farnborough Air Show

Russ Garrett

Jun 5, 2012, 9:45:27 AM6/5/12
to London Hack Space
Is anyone interested in coming to the Farnborough Air Show this year?

I was thinking about going on Friday 13th of July, when as well as the
air show they also have public access to the trade halls. Otherwise
it's also on on the Saturday and Sunday.

Tickets are a little pricey - £30 for the Friday and £35 for the other days:

http://www.farnborough.com/tickets/public-about-tickets

--
Russ Garrett
ru...@garrett.co.uk

tgreer

Jun 6, 2012, 7:33:43 AM6/6/12
to London Hackspace
I plan on... I need to see what I'm doing for work though.
> r...@garrett.co.uk

Paddy Duncan

Jun 6, 2012, 10:30:16 AM6/6/12
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
I fancy it too, with daughter in tow, but on the Friday she needs a £30
ticket, but goes free at the weekend.. :(

Jon Fautley

Jun 6, 2012, 12:26:29 PM6/6/12
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
I'd probably be up for this as well...

Russ Garrett

Jul 4, 2012, 7:37:29 AM7/4/12
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
I have got tickets for the Friday. They are still available for £30.

--
Russ Garrett
ru...@garrett.co.uk

Anish Mohammed

Jul 4, 2012, 8:18:59 AM7/4/12
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
guys i have to admit i am really tempted, but its tricky getting a day off from work :(
--
Anish Mohammed
http://uk.linkedin.com/in/anishmohammed