LC ES: Call for participation - MAX 2007

Duane Nickull

Jul 6, 2007, 12:18:02 PM7/6/07
to live...@googlegroups.com, Ted Patrick, Charlton Barreto
During Max 2007, we will be having a full on Boot Camp dedicated just for
LiveCycle with some Flex/AIR! This will be a great opportunity to get
questions answered and also learn more about what is possible in terms of
the new LC ES platform. This is totally in addition to all the other
Enterprise and Collaboration tracks at MAX 2007 in Chicago Sept 30-Oct 4.

http://www.adobemax2007.com/na/sessions/ (you can filter the Enterprise and
Collaboration Track)
Boot Camp for LiveCycle
Skill: Advanced
LiveCycle, Flex

Write code together with the LiveCycle development team in this three-hour
collaborative session. Boot Camp provides a mixture of short presentations,
workshops, and free-form coding. Make sure to bring your laptop, your best
questions, your most desired features, your coolest projects to share, and
be ready to learn something new.

As co-owners of the track, Charlton and I would like to request input into
the following:

1. If you have a specific question or topic you would like to share at the
LiveCycle Bootcamp, please ping us with it. You do not need to prepare any
slides, just come with your laptop and a USB key and your code to share with
others. Topics we are currently seeking are:
- javascript tricks and techniques for PDF documents
- writing and deploying SOAP based Web Services in LC ES
- workbench tricks and techniques

But are willing to entertain anything LC related.

2. If you are unable to present, please indicate some specific topics you
would like to see covered and we will seek community leaders to come in and
showcase their skills.

Remember - this is *your* event. As LC developers, this is the premiere
place in 2007 where you can interact and mingle with the best of the best of
the LC crowd. This is the place to meet the team who built LC, talk to the
architects, have a beer with the developers and share input for the future
of the product!

I hope to see you all at MAX!

Duane