Multiple enclosures

Greg Falcon

Feb 24, 2010, 10:28:29 AM2/24/10
to listen-discuss
I'm having trouble with multiple enclosures in Google Listen. In
particular, the Adam Carolla podcast at
http://www.adamcarolla.com/ACPBlog/feed/
often puts two <enclosure> tags per <item> for episodes which are
broken up into two MP3s.

I know that having multiple enclosures in an RSS item is considered
incorrect. However, this is a popular podcast in the wild, and it's a
shame that I can only hear half of many episodes in Listen. Bad RSS
or not, this feels like a situation where "be lenient in what you
accept" should apply.

Any chance in a future Listen version handling multiple enclosures
gracefully?

Greg F

Brianary

Mar 26, 2010, 12:49:33 PM3/26/10
to listen-discuss
The podcast at http://www.npr.org/rss/podcast/MusicRemixPodcast.xml
also has items with multiple enclosures today.