Availability of Google Listen outside USA

Zann

Aug 23, 2009, 11:02:03 PM8/23/09
to listen-discuss
Anyone outside of USA downloaded the app?
I can't even see it on my Android Market.
Trying to access via QR code doesn't work as well.

Nick Burton

Aug 23, 2009, 11:03:48 PM8/23/09
to listen-...@googlegroups.com
I'm in Australia and it works fine for me..

--
Nick Burton | 0412 105 324 | bit.ly/nickburton

Gold

Aug 23, 2009, 11:08:51 PM8/23/09
to listen-discuss
I'm getting the same thing from New Zealand.

Zann

Aug 24, 2009, 5:10:00 AM8/24/09
to listen-discuss
Ok.
Googled and got this.

Might be useful for some of us who are not located in US.

http://stashbox.org/v/606556/listen.apk

I downloaded it and it's working fine on my G1.
subscribed to Buzz Out Loud and TWIT and is loving it!

:D

Doug Aitken

Aug 24, 2009, 8:22:19 AM8/24/09
to listen-discuss
I'm in the UK on Vodafone, shows up fine in our Market. I downloaded
it from http://listen.googlelabs.com/download.html through the QR
code.

bigux

Aug 24, 2009, 1:42:19 PM8/24/09
to listen-discuss
No luck in Portugal. Still can't figure out what is the pattern for
disabling some apps from showing in Market. Copyrights? ..in podcasts?
Gimme a break

Zann Tiang

Aug 24, 2009, 2:13:12 PM8/24/09
to listen-...@googlegroups.com

They only enabled the app in US and UK. So much for targetting an international crowd eh?

Anyways, i found a link to download the listen.apk on a seperate thread. (The one with the rapidshare upload by another user.) It's good for installation, try it.

On Aug 25, 2009 1:42 AM, "bigux" <hugo.morga...@gmail.com> wrote:

No luck in Portugal. Still can't figure out what is the pattern for
disabling some apps from showing in Market. Copyrights? ..in podcasts?
Gimme a break

On Aug 24, 4:02 am, Zann <zannti...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyone outside of USA downloaded the app? > I can't even see it on my Android Market. > Trying to ...

calm-storm

Aug 25, 2009, 4:08:16 PM8/25/09
to listen-discuss
Check this http://dimetron.livejournal.com/2983.html