G2, Google Listen Issue

Gilmore, Lance

Oct 7, 2010, 1:19:52 PM10/7/10
to listen-...@googlegroups.com

Good morning,

After completing the tutorial for the Google Listen app on the G2, it tells you to add a gmail acct.  I do have an acct linked to the phone and am curious if this is an issue that you could help resolve.

Thank you,

Lance Gilmore

Product Operations Manager

(HTC, Huawei, Nokia)

T-Mobile USA

1-425-383-3048

Photo_10777CA5-1644-E970-13C4-34BE40ED9F62.jpg

Leo

Oct 7, 2010, 5:56:52 PM10/7/10
to listen-...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried the newest version released today? (1.1.4)

please try and report your results.

ROC

Oct 7, 2010, 6:17:53 PM10/7/10
to listen-discuss
I posted this question in another thread, this answer works (for me) I
didn't realize a new version was out. Thanks for the tip, and I hope
it works for Lance as well.