converting an mdoc manual page into an old man format

Mikhail Teterin

Aug 11, 2006, 8:28:29 PM8/11/06
Hello!

I've written a man-page using mdoc macros for my own little program.

I'd like to port the program to other Unixes (like Solaris), where my
mdoc-based man page is rather unreadable :-(

Is there a standard way to expand the mdoc macros once?

`man mdoc' is not giving any useful examples -- I can create a PostScript or
an HTML document, but I can't render it in the traditional man :-(

Thanks for any hints! Yours,

-mi