[gentoo-dev] Introducing Daniel Robbins (drobbins)

Petteri Räty

Feb 27, 2007, 12:50:11 PM2/27/07
It's my please to introduce to you Daniel "drobbins" Robbins. Daniel is
going to work with the amd64 arch team but will probably venture to
other areas too. Daniel doesn't have much experience with Gentoo so
let's give him a helping hand in the start.

In his dark past Daniel has worked for companies like Microsoft so maybe
Gentoo/NT will be a reality after all?

Please give him the usual warm welcome.

Regards,
Betelgeuse

signature.asc

Michael Sterrett -Mr. Bones.-

Feb 27, 2007, 1:00:14 PM2/27/07
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007, Petteri Räty wrote:

> Please give him the usual warm welcome.

WB drobbins.

Michael Sterrett
-Mr. Bones.-
mr_b...@gentoo.org

Andrej Kacian

Feb 27, 2007, 1:00:22 PM2/27/07
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 19:06:17 +0200
Petteri Räty <betel...@gentoo.org> wrote:

> It's my please to introduce to you Daniel "drobbins" Robbins. Daniel is
> going to work with the amd64 arch team but will probably venture to
> other areas too. Daniel doesn't have much experience with Gentoo so
> let's give him a helping hand in the start.

Daniel who? :)

Welcome back!

--
Andrej "Ticho" Kacian <ticho at gentoo dot org>
Gentoo Linux Developer - net-mail, antivirus, sound, x86

signature.asc

Christian Faulhammer

Feb 27, 2007, 1:40:13 PM2/27/07
Petteri Räty <betel...@gentoo.org>:

> It's my please to introduce to you Daniel "drobbins" Robbins. Daniel
> is going to work with the amd64 arch team but will probably venture to
> other areas too. Daniel doesn't have much experience with Gentoo so
> let's give him a helping hand in the start.

I hope he knew at least one answer to the quiz' questions...as I am
sure he only passed it by paying money to Petteri (which is no longer
with the brave Finnish forces to earn the millions).

V-Li

signature.asc

Denis Dupeyron

Feb 27, 2007, 1:40:12 PM2/27/07
On 2/27/07, Petteri Räty <betel...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> It's my please to introduce to you Daniel "drobbins" Robbins. Daniel is

Who's that ?

> In his dark past Daniel has worked for companies like Microsoft

I wish we had higher recruitment standards. He probably doesn't even know bash.

Welcome back, Dr. Obins.

Denis.

Roy Marples

Feb 27, 2007, 2:00:21 PM2/27/07
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 19:06:17 +0200
Petteri Räty <betel...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> In his dark past Daniel has worked for companies like Microsoft so
> maybe Gentoo/NT will be a reality after all?

Lets hope he hasn't seen any MS source code as we really *really* don't
want any MS IP in Gentoo/Linux/FreeBSD as then Steve "Chair Throwing"
Ballmer would be spewing FUD anymore.

Thanks

Roy

Marcus D. Hanwell

Feb 27, 2007, 2:30:09 PM2/27/07
On Tuesday 27 February 2007 17:06:17 Petteri Räty wrote:
> Please give him the usual warm welcome.

Welcome back! Good to see you back on board, but remember what uberlord said -
we don't want any MS plants here ;)

Thanks,

Marcus

Ioannis Aslanidis

Feb 27, 2007, 3:10:11 PM2/27/07
Nice to have you back once again!

Josh Saddler

Feb 27, 2007, 4:10:07 PM2/27/07

Welcome back, Daniel! :D

signature.asc

Luca Barbato

Feb 27, 2007, 4:30:14 PM2/27/07
Petteri Räty wrote:
> It's my please to introduce to you Daniel "drobbins" Robbins.

Welcome =)

lu

--

Luca Barbato

Gentoo/linux Gentoo/PPC
http://dev.gentoo.org/~lu_zero

Mike Bonar

Feb 27, 2007, 7:50:07 PM2/27/07

Oh great! Another newbie! ;-)

Paul Varner

Feb 27, 2007, 8:30:11 PM2/27/07
On Tue, 2007-02-27 at 19:06 +0200, Petteri Räty wrote:
> It's my please to introduce to you Daniel "drobbins" Robbins.

Welcome back Daniel, it is good to see you back.

Regards,
Paul

Daniel Robbins

Feb 27, 2007, 9:00:25 PM2/27/07
Hey all, and thanks for the welcome back. It was a bit strange to find
old stuff from 2005 in my dev.gentoo.org homedir. Sort of like a time
capsule :)

-Daniel

George Prowse

Feb 27, 2007, 9:10:16 PM2/27/07
Daniel Robbins wrote:
> Hey all, and thanks for the welcome back. It was a bit strange to find
> old stuff from 2005 in my dev.gentoo.org homedir. Sort of like a time
> capsule :)
>
> -Daniel

Get it in the tree quickly!!!

Anyway, good to see you back mate.

George

Peter Gordon

Feb 28, 2007, 12:50:08 AM2/28/07
Welcome back, Daniel! :]
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42) / FSF Associate Member #5015
Gentoo Forums Global Moderator

Damian Florczyk

Feb 28, 2007, 5:50:21 AM2/28/07
Petteri Räty napisał(a):
Well, welcome back in the Dark Side of the Force again :-P

--
Damian Florczyk aka thunder
Gentoo Developer, Gentoo/NetBSD Development Lead

Rob C

Feb 28, 2007, 6:10:08 AM2/28/07
Welcome Back! I wasn't here before but welcome back anyway!
--
/**
  * Gentoo Forensics Team