.xsession-errors: event->keyval: xxxxx, event->state:0

1 view

Jerome Acks Jr

Jun 1, 2003, 9:20:05 PM6/1/03
I see thousands of entries in my .xsession-errors that read:

subset is whole list!
event->keyval: 110, event->state:0
Not mathced
subset is whole list!
event->keyval: 116, event->state:0
Not mathced
subset is whole list!
event->keyval: 47, event->state:0
Not mathced
subset is whole list!
event->keyval: 100, event->state:0
Not mathced
subset is whole list!
event->keyval: 111, event->state:0
Not mathced
subset is whole list!
event->keyval: 115, event->state:0
Not mathced
subset is whole list!
event->keyval: 99, event->state:0
Not mathced
subset is whole list!
event->keyval: 47, event->state:0
Not mathced
subset is whole list!
event->keyval: 65293, event->state:0
Not mathced
subset is whole list!
event->keyval: 65364, event->state:0
Not mathced
subset is whole list!
event->keyval: 65364, event->state:0
Not mathced

Googling around I haven't seen anything that quite matches these
errors, although they seem similar to some on gtk and bonobo. Has
anyone else seen these and knows what it means?

I'm running Debian/GNU testing and just did an update yesterday; but,
I am not sure these are related to the upgrade.

--
Jerome

Shawn

Jun 9, 2003, 11:30:21 AM6/9/03
Unfortunately I can not help much here. I get these errors in my
terminal window when I have started a multi-gnome-terminal from that
terminal window, and type in the other window. The terminal window
itself seems okay, however. I do not get the same errors if I just
run a gnome-terminal session.

Shawn

Kartik Subbarao

Jul 5, 2003, 2:22:01 PM7/5/03
I had this problem too. It turns out that there is a debug function
kkd() enabled by default which is generating all of these messages.
The fix is to disable this function in the code
(gnome-terminal/enhanced_gui.c).

-Kartik